• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got to be mightily fucked off if you are a West Ham fan that has traveled to Romania for them to play that side and put in that performance.

It'll be worth it at the weekend when Arsenal only put 2 past them instead of 4 or 5.

Ridiculous. Yeah it's a bit of a ball ache starting your season so early but all this bollocks about playing Thursday-Sunday doesn't wash with me.

One might be forgiven for thinking that West Ham did not want to progress in the competition.

Could be the Romanian side actually has a bit of quality.

It'll be worth it at the weekend when Arsenal only put 2 past them instead of 4 or 5.

Ridiculous. Yeah it's a bit of a ball ache starting your season so early but all this bollocks about playing Thursday-Sunday doesn't wash with me.

Only people it affects is the fans IMO. Players couldn't give a shit what day of the week it is

I'm all like:

excited-baby.gif

Only illegal streams of the FL here in the States, quite annoying.

Yeah but you get every single Prem game at your finger tips so balls to you lot!

im watching brighton-nottingham on viaplay.se

brighton just hit the post a minute ago

even contest so far, maybe brighton slightly on top..not that impressed either but they can improve

brighton pressing a bit now..Lua Lua his usual self, one on one and they are lining up corners

brighton inches away there with a shot on the edge of the box

Tesche looks like he will be subbed off soon after a 50/50 duel, he looks in pain even after treatment on his ankle

..and Vaughan(former sunderland player) is on to replace him

impressed by Forests Henri Lansbury, wouldnt mind him at wolves

it has gone a bit quiet in the latter stages of the half now

fantastic save by de vries! brighton with a hard header within 3 meter but de vries made a great reflex save

0-0 HT, Brighton has the edge, maybe just because of home advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back