• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there's a player in the world that saddens me quite like Keisuke Honda. Milan have wasted him so, so poorly.

Had a good start to the season last year then faded badly. He's got no fight in him IMO. So easily knocked off the ball. No excuses this season, he'll get the chance to play in his preferred position behind the front two.

Rapid Vienna have knocked out Ajax from UCL qualification.

Just been watching Cektic vs Qarabag (or whatever they're called). Mackay-Steven is wank.

3-0 Malmö against salzburg after 42 mins!! Never thought it would pan out like this..salzburg have been pressing the last mins

Malmö still 3-0 up, but a red card in the 65th min..they will go out now i bet

Lewandowski has just contrived to miss from 2 yards out.

Earlier today, AC Milan looked absolutely dire against Spurs.

YES!!! Malmö wins 3-0..what a game, heroes and i just didnt belive they would turn around 0-2 from the 1st leg and a red card after 65 mins.. :tips_hat:

Malmö is the furthest club from you!

Not many swedish clubs get to play CL football and now Malmö have a chance once again

West Ham's early lead turned over inside the first half, they're 2-1 down and going home empty handed as it stands.

west ham started good by taking the lead after just 3 mins, but have now conceded in the 33rd and 36th minute

the romanian manager going absolutely crazy with that second goal...come on west ham, show some guts!

so close to a third there for the romanian side

the romanian side clearly wants to win this much more than west ham, sadly

there it is, west ham out

You've got to be mightily fucked off if you are a West Ham fan that has traveled to Romania for them to play that side and put in that performance.

It's pretty clear what Bilic has been told to concentrate, hasn't it? And for a game they will most likely lose this weekend!

Not exactly a great way for a new manager to endear himself to the fans. They are not at all happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back