• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
On that evidence I think that Nottingham Forest could be in for a difficult season.

Too early to say. Brighton is always a tough place to go. We never win there for a start.

haha, but with some beer and wine it could easily mix up ;)

Well 99% of Football is "one against one". You don't need to actually say it.

ok :) so what should i have said then? :)

that he beat his player and fired in the far corner?

Yep. Stole a yard on the defender and fired low past De Vries into the far corner.

:) in the heat of the moment you just type whatever comes to your mind though..but fair enough

Engelsk er vanskelig, innit

Or whatever the Swedish is.

Swedish is actually pretty alike to english..lots of words we have borrowed..the word sequence is different though

Swedish is actually pretty alike to english..lots of words we have borrowed..the word sequence is different though

Oh yeah, Norsk is much the same. The whole "2nd position verb" thing is a bitch.

Poor miss by Eriksen early on. Spurs should be 1-0 up.

BT Sport are using 2 co-commentators. Nothing wrong with that in theory - but the two co-commentators today are Michael Owen and Glenn Hoddle.

Hard to choose 2 worse commentators.

BT Sport are using 2 co-commentators. Nothing wrong with that in theory - but the two co-commentators today are Michael Owen and Glenn Hoddle.

Hard to choose 2 worse commentators.

Easy, Trevor Francis and Garry Birtles.

Curse of the commentator- Boyd does brilliantly and Kightly puts it just wide... Should've been a goal.

Easy, Trevor Francis and Garry Birtles.

Both crap but I'd prefer either of those to the pair currently polluting my ears.

Possibly Townsend and Lawrenson but either way - this is a horrible combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back