• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really can't decide who I want to lose more in this game

I've got Peter Drury on comms tonight and he's being Tyldesley-esque.

Go on, Pete - try and get through a sentence without a nauseating reference to London/Bolupton Park/strong emotions etc etc.

For those of you missing out on this Drury masterclass:

The atmosphere is spine tingling. I wonder if Bobby Moore can hear this? Because this is a West Ham paradise.

FFS man.

Jonathan Pearce on 5 live is just as bad, but with an annoying voice too

West Ham win the LEAGUE and THE FA CUP..............oh no wait, just 3 points it is.

All over, 3-2, what a fantastic match

I feel like I'm listening to Alan Partridge.

"What a way to end it, it started 112 years ago"

Yep, thats how long your build up felt like Sky.

Should be the final nail in the coffin for lvg.

Why are West Ham fans so ott with this win? Doesn't really help them as far as I can tell because they didn't bother turning up on Saturday. Better chance of 5th/6th I guess

Why are West Ham fans so ott with this win? Doesn't really help them as far as I can tell because they didn't bother turning up on Saturday. Better chance of 5th/6th I guess

Apparently, its the last game played at this stadium.

This win wasn't about anything else that happened this season - it was their last game at their 'home' ground (the Olympic Stadium won't become that for some years)

This was merely an emotional ride - had nothing to do with football really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back