• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the Olympic opening Ceremony again!

Rolling out the big guns here....Anton Ferdinand and Marlon Harewood.

Are West Ham the first team to ever move stadium, for fuck sake.

Boleyn,Upton park,irons,hammers...fuck me make ya mind up.
And as said above,the earlier events ring more true with visits
down there then some lovely cocky knee knees up cor blimey
john.
Wonder if Cass Pennant,The Business and The Cockney Rejects
will be on the pitch along with Lofty outta Eastenders.

Moyes: 57 points and 56 goals from 34 games (1.68 PPG, 1.65 GPG), Champions League quarter finals, League Cup semi final, FA Cup third round

Van Gaal: 63 points and 46 goals from 37 games (1.70 PPG, 1.24 GPG), Champions League group stage, Europa League last 16, League Cup fourth round, FA Cup final (TBD)

£300m and two full years for that "improvement"?

Fuck off Louis.

How about doing a short peice on the mechanics of the deal, not sure that's based on romance, more like a hard faced bastard business deal to me.

Why is it everyone in the media insist on associating themselves with West Ham, is it to prove that they're really working class and grounded, not latte swilling socialites.

Fucking hell - Previous winners of the POTY coming onto the pitch in Black Cabs

If Bruce Springsteen had the plug pulled at his London Concert at 11pm a couple of years back. The lights should be going out at West Ham about now.

I had to turn it off when they started talking to the ex players in the stand, what a load of fucking shite. Moving stadium not being wound up never to be seen again.

It's a wonder they haven't got a live webstream of Bobby Moore's graveside.

Danny Baker is currently summing it up on Twitter. This has been hijacked 100% by Sky. No wonder is costs so fucking much.

What time do they push the plunger to raise it to the ground?

Seriously bigger clubs have moved stadium in the past without all this fucking drama even Arsenal didn't bang as much as this, talk about over the top.
Doesn't help a lot of Fleet Street journo's are West Ham fans helps to over inflate the size of a club.

Serves you all right, should've done what I did, final whistle, switch off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back