• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty poor stuff from Otamendi for the umpteenth time this season.

City deciding its best not to turn up today and save energy for the Madrid game.

Woeful performance so far

2-0, city will lose

Van Dijk is so much better than Otamendi and Mangala. £70m on those two clowns.

Pellegrini really is wank.

Doesn't seem to have any real tactical input at all, the way they play is completely dependant on the players he selects, all good if the big boys are available but just an absolute shower when he sends out a rag tag bunch like today.

..and what has happened to Sterling...?? Not a tenth of the player he was at liverpool

Otamendi playing in gloves ffs

It's been cold in the UK this week.

The real crime is the gloves/short sleeves combo.

Never got the problem with gloves or the gloves/short sleeve combo. Done that many a time purely because didn't like wearing a long sleeved shirt when playing and my arms don't get that cold but my hands get extremely cold to the point where i would lose feeling in them. Now i doubt all of these players have that but it's really not that bad as made out.

Short sleeves and gloves is a serious faux pas, should be a bookable offence at least.

Never got the problem with gloves or the gloves/short sleeve combo. Done that many a time purely because didn't like wearing a long sleeved shirt when playing and my arms don't get that cold but my hands get extremely cold to the point where i would lose feeling in them. Now i doubt all of these players have that but it's really not that bad as made out.
Agreed, long sleeves would make me too warm, but without gloves my fingers get painfully chilled.

Naught wrong with it.

So far Burnley do not look particularly good, and the crowd are very quiet. After Brighton only drew earlier, I expected a lot more on and off the pitch.

Good header by Vokes and Burnley lead

Ex Wolf Jones free kick headed in by ex Wolf Vokes. 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back