• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a dreadful match this, awful flat crowd too, nerves and maybe a mix of them usually being drunk but most presumably at work tomorrow so staying off the sauce?

That freekick was the perfect example of why set pieces should be delivered with pace, far too many floated in corners in that Brighton V Derby game. This Burnley team aren't particularly special looking when I have seen them, shows what a well organised and thought out game plan can do.

We complain about the lack of quality in the Wolves team, but I have seen very little quality this afternoon from two teams vying for automatic promotion.

Yeah agreed, my boro supporting mate told me yesterday that Boro aren't better than other sides, more organised. It made me think that under Mick you could probably have said similar for us, we had a style and we worked it well. We obviously had great days, but it wasn't like we totally outclassed everyone (was it that year that Swansea and Donny both passed us off the ground? Think we may have nicked a win against Donny but remember being well impressed with them)

Congratulations to Burnley, the owners are gonna have to show more ambition than last time though.

Burnley have been the best team in the division. Fairly obvious that their long term plan was to bank the cash last year and then make another push with a wedge of finance behind them.

Holloway and Cotterill in the Sky studio, that's two villages missing their idiot today.

Yeah agreed, my boro supporting mate told me yesterday that Boro aren't better than other sides, more organised. It made me think that under Mick you could probably have said similar for us, we had a style and we worked it well. We obviously had great days, but it wasn't like we totally outclassed everyone (was it that year that Swansea and Donny both passed us off the ground? Think we may have nicked a win against Donny but remember being well impressed with them)

The quality in the championship this year has been distinctly average. The Wolves team of 2008/09 would have won it comfortably. And it shows that had we got our act together this year, we could have been in the mix.

Burnley have been the best team in the division. Fairly obvious that their long term plan was to bank the cash last year and then make another push with a wedge of finance behind them.

Holloway and Cotterill in the Sky studio, that's two villages missing their idiot today.

Brilliant Dan.

Holloway was on Absolute Radio the other day with Ian Wright while I was out in the car. I tried listening for a couple of minutes but Holloway made one of his hilarious (not) similies/comparisons. It was so hideous I can't remember, but Wright said "I love that" and I nearly crashed the car trying to change the radio too quickly whilst turning the air blue.

Holloway was on Absolute Radio the other day with Ian Wright while I was out in the car. I tried listening for a couple of minutes but Holloway made one of his hilarious (not) similies/comparisons. It was so hideous I can't remember, but Wright said "I love that" and I nearly crashed the car trying to change the radio too quickly whilst turning the air blue.

He was wittering on earlier about how they wouldn't be calling Dyche the "ginger Mourinho" any more, they'd be calling Jose the erm...dark....haired...Sean Dyche. Fumbling all over his words (not that it would have been funny if he'd delivered the line properly), atrocious broadcasting. He is as bad a pundit as I've ever seen, I'd say on a par with Sol Campbell and Tony Adams.

Do you think John Terry has his Leicester kit on underneath his Chelsea one or will he have to leave the match early to go and get changed?

Getting a bit tasty now. Chelsea egos kicking in. Can't see it finishing with 22 on the pitch.

Who would your preferred centre backs be Deutsch? I think it's our most worrying area for the euro's

Stones/Smalling for me though that's hardly rock solid on the former's post-Christmas form - agreed it's our weakest area.

Dembele may well sit out the first two games of next season. What was he thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back