• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stones/Smalling for me though that's hardly rock solid on the former's post-Christmas form - agreed it's our weakest area.

Yeah I'd agree with all of that, at least Stones and Smalling are fairly mobile. I think we can win it if we play to our strengths and go for all-out attack. We won't want to be defending any 1-0 leads.

Who's gonna be the first to be sent off in this game? My money's on Rose with Costa as second favourite.

Uncharacteristically poor from Alderweireld on both goals. Great finish though

Hazard deciding to provide a bit of effort now nothing matters, apart from beating Tottenham obviously.

They've all lost their heads now. Lamela going to get a ban now.

Twice in a week that Spurs should have had a game buried and allowed teams back in.

Leicester won't have to regret missing penalties in the games when they drew with Bournemouth and Villa.

Well done Leicester.

Piss poor loss of discipline from Spurs. Seriously poor.

Amazing. Best season ever.

Spurs were wound up from the start and Poch always looked nervous. Understandably couldn't handle this situation but aggressiveness was massively over the top. 9 bookings!!

What happened at full time with Vorm? I'm amazed that ended 11 a side.

Brilliant achievement by Leicester though - worthy champions.

John Terry managing to be magnanimous, diplomatic and reasoned all in one interview.

Chelsea captain John Terry: "Players are fighting for league titles, it’s emotions. Congratulations to Leicester because they have been superb this year.

"It still hurts us tonight losing the league after winning it last year. We weren’t here to beat Tottenham and stop them doing it, it hurts us conceding it to Leicester but we will be back next year.

"It boiled over let’s not get silly and start banning people, it’s a London derby and the fans want to see it. (Ranieri) has been different class, to do what they have done has been unbelievable and given hope to the smaller sides. He’s a great manager and a great person. All season long they have kept churning out results."

Bayern XI vs Atletico
Neuer, Lahm, Boateng, Martinez, Alaba, Alonso, Vidal, Costa, Ribery, Müller, Lewandowski.

That's been coming, Atleti defending far too deep and inviting too much pressure.

Awful penalty from Muller, gave Oblak every chance to save it. Atleti lucky and have got to make the most of that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back