• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd argue that's failure at Bayern for Pep now. Three years and no Champions League, not even got to the final.

Amazing. Gutting for Guardiola, they should have finished the game in the first half.

They had enough chances too. Cracking game. Atleti are like watching Leicester on steroids, fair play to Simeone he's got his team extremely well drilled.

Atletico make defending cool and that is a massive positive imo. The art of defending is being lost these days but they can defend but can counter with pace and quality but they can also play possession football too.

A massive blow for City. I just wonder whether he will ever get fully fit again.

Well taken by Bale but that looked far too easy.

Edit: Deflection as it turns out.

I don't suppose the Real Madrid goal changes things that much. Manchester City needed a goal anyway, and they still do. But it is all Madrid at the moment.

Just hope we don't get another side progressing on the antiquated away goals rule.

City lucky there, Pepe marginally offside and a good decision but it was pitiful marking and they weren't trying to play him offside.

What system do you think should be used?

Same as the play offs works fine there, just doesn't sit comfortably when a team goes through without beating the opposition, at least if it goes to penalties they've beaten them at something.

Fernandinho has to hit the target there. Real will always give you a chance, got to take them though.

Fernandinho has to hit the target there. Real will always give you a chance, got to take them though.

And that is why Manchester City are still in this tie. Real do give the opposition chances, but when they come along they must be taken.

need to get De Bruyne more involved they might then create chances for Sergio Agüero

Citeh's midfield is devoid of creativity and guile. Two defensive midfielders and a woeful Toure are no match for Madrid. Toure in particular is garbage tonight.

Otamendi has no idea how to play offside, hopeless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back