• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a good story, just as it would be if Spurs won it. I've just never quite got the mass cheerleading for Leicester is all, I can't say I especially root for them.

The mass cheerleading is because if you just wouldn't expect Leicester to be there. High Transfer spend or not and a manager that everyone thought would be a disaster zone

Spurs have been a Top 5 team for a few seasons, so them being there is no great shock.

And? Ipswich won it more recently than Spurs I know, but this is different.

Leicester is a new name completely.

It is a good story, just as it would be if Spurs won it. I've just never quite got the mass cheerleading for Leicester is all, I can't say I especially root for them.

For want of upsetting 99% of the population I agree.

If they can't nick this today, which i want, I would love for Vardy to score the winner next week. I feel sad for the lad if they win it today and he misses out on the big day.

I just think that like myself , many neutrals just love seeing the big money , prawn sandwich clubs, getting a firm kick in their smug asses.

I wouldn't be against Spuds winning it, but not at this stage after the foxes season so far.

They've made it kinda fun, really!

Leicester's story, financial doping or not, gives us all hope that one day, somehow, maybe our team could be up there doing what Leicester are doing this season.

Exactly. Spurs winning it wouldn't be anywhere near as surprising

I hope Leicester win the league, but mainly because of a dear friend of mine who died last year. He followed them home and away for years. But they are not plucky, they are a club with a billionaire owner for whom money is no object.

Leicester's story, financial doping or not, gives us all hope that one day, somehow, maybe our team could be up there doing what Leicester are doing this season.

agree with this

Compared to 5,000-1.

I would be fairly confident Spurs won't be anything like those odds next season.

Ok, next best thing Vardy back at home with the winner/s and Martinez gets the "do one" telegram.
I know, I know, and I haven't had a drink yet today ha ha ha .

Ok, next best thing Vardy back at home with the winner/s and Martinez gets the "do one" telegram.
I know, I know, and I haven't had a drink yet today ha ha ha .

Chelsea will win tomorrow

I've heard all the talk from the likes of Hazard saying how they are determined to stop Tottenham winning the title, if I was a Chelsea fan I'd be asking him why he hadn't played his football with that kind of attitude for the rest of the season.

Hazard has been shite all season. However, Chelsea have hardly lost since Hiddink arrived. And Spurs haven't won at Stamford Bridge since jesus was in short trousers.

Why has pellegrini always red eyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back