• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Leicester players didn't have heads like sheriffs' badges they'd be 3-1 up by now.

Personally i would bring Herrera on

Rooney or Rashford has to get subbed

Leicester have found a lot of armchair fans this season. Never seen so many Leicester shirts in Hinckley as in recent weeks.

Plucky Leicester with the 8th biggest transfer spend in the PL over the last two years and the owners underwriting a £35m annual loss in the Championship.

Who said anything about plucky?

I want a different name on the trophy and as quickly as possible. Spurs can win it next year.

Plucky Leicester with the 8th biggest transfer spend in the PL over the last two years and the owners underwriting a £35m annual loss in the Championship.

I made the mistake of mentioning that at work recently. I was lucky to get out alive...

Hardly broke the bank though have they?

I just don't see a huge amount of difference between Bournemouth's 'fairytale' last season, which this forum rightly recognised as a load of hokum, and Leicester's story - when let's be fair, they've done brilliantly but have benefited from a once in a generation season where every single club who would be expected to challenge for the title have completely dropped the ball.

I can't get that heavily behind Leicester when it's mid-range financial doping at the heart of it. Allied to good management of course.

I want this won by the Foxes today, so they can party at home next week, stress free!

Well those clubs who have dropped the ball finances still dwarf Leicester's massively. Plus I don't think anyone here is pretending they haven't spent a fair bit.

Leicester winning the league is fantastic for football.

I am delighted for Claudio Ranieri, plus Leicester is a proper club unlike the South Coast chancers Eddie Howe runs.

I can't believe Van Gaal believes he's gonna still be manager of Man U next season.

It is a good story, just as it would be if Spurs won it. I've just never quite got the mass cheerleading for Leicester is all, I can't say I especially root for them.

Probably because they have never won it. That would be my take. And their spend is as you say eighth biggest, but they aren't in eighth. They are massively over-performing.

Anyone under the age of 60 wouldn't be able to remember Spurs winning the league...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back