• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I presume Real Madrid will be happy to get the draw, and with Ronaldo back for the second leg, they probably think they will win.

Incredible that Madrid can look so pedestrian without just Cristiano.

Incredible that Madrid can look so pedestrian without just Cristiano.

Don't think that's got anything to do with it, both teams have just set out with a negative mindset to shut the game down and surprise surprise it's a really shit game.

I've had more entertaining commutes than this. Bloody awful stuff.

Jesus Navas must be the worst pacey option I've ever seen, he's an absolutely terrible footballer and the only thing he's got going for him, pure pace, he seems petrified to use 99% of the time, complete waste of a shirt.

Don't think that's got anything to do with it, both teams have just set out with a negative mindset to shut the game down and surprise surprise it's a really $#@! game.
Doesn't look tactical to me. Just looks shit.

Doesn't look tactical to me. Just looks shit.

They're both just set up with caution as the priority, Madrid have only really got 3 players set to attack as none of those midfielders are really going to break forward. City have got a couple of spoilers in the middle of the park, two fullbacks who won't offer much going forwards and their most creative player punted out wide.

The game is shit by design.

Madrid starting to show though that they can cause real problems for City if they attack, no idea why they haven't done this from the start. Gave City far too much respect.

Fucking hart saves everything, bad for my ptg team

Proper worldy from Saul.

Good result. Atleti will park the bus in Munich. Going to be very tough for Bayern.

I did not see the game, but I suspect that a one goal advantage may not be enough going to Munich for the second leg.

If there's a team capable of going to Munich and pulling it off it is this Atleti side. They defend so well but then have the ability to attack and score goals.

Yeah they are the one team that I can see holding out at Bayern. Still, one early goal from Bayern and it becomes very exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back