• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alli accepted violent conduct charge. 3 match ban = season over.

Just looked at the Division. Blyth 2nd place with 1 game to go are on 99 points and might not go up as they will be in the play offs, insane points total to get and potentially have nothing to show for it. Blyth could possibly play against Stourbridge who are currently in 5th.

and the obvious happened - Blyth lose their Play Off game v Workington. Workington got into the play offs on the Final day of the season after Stourbridge lost to Salford.

Salford won their Semi Final - So Salford or Workington are joining Darlington in the Conference North

and the obvious happened - Blyth lose their Play Off game v Workington. Workington got into the play offs on the Final day of the season after Stourbridge lost to Salford.

Salford won their Semi Final - So Salford or Workington are joining Darlington in the Conference North

That is cruel, but as you say, it was bound to happen. Though it would be nice to see Workington climbing back up the football ladder.

That is cruel, but as you say, it was bound to happen. Though it would be nice to see Workington climbing back up the football ladder.

99 points and nothing to show for it. That is going to hurt

99 points and nothing to show for it. That is going to hurt

Absolutely. We could say that they knew the criteria before the season started, but to not get promoted with 99 points will take some getting over.

Liverpool at Villarreal
Mignolet, Clyne, Toure, Lovren, Moreno, Lucas, Allen, Milner, Lallana, Coutinho, Firmino.

Yes it's not very good, another cagey affair.

Ibe getting a mouthful from Klopp but just seems to be ignoring him! Might not be back in team any time soon

Struggling to count the number of times Liverpool have put a cross in but there's not anyone in there to get near it and if there is anyone they aren't exactly a threat. Villarreal don't concede many but surely you have to have a bit of a go and bring a striker on.

Mignolet saves them there, Bakumbu should have put Villarreal in front. Then a massive chance for Moreno and i have no idea what he's doing with Ibe unmarked in the middle.

1-0 Villarreal and i think they deserve that. Liverpool looked like they came for a draw and any side that does that deserves to get beat.

I dare say that Liverpool will fancy their chances of turning things round at Anfield.

Bruno Soriano is so good. Can't believe nobody has tried to prise him away from Villareal.

I dare say that Liverpool will fancy their chances of turning things round at Anfield.

May be so but i really don't understand that when the away goals rule is used you really should be looking to take advantage of it. If Liverpool concede at home then they have to score 3, they have just made it much more difficult than it should have been. Not sure who was in charge of Liverpool tonight, was it Klopp or was it Jackett.

I don't overly fancy them to keep a clean sheet, I make Villarreal strong favourites now. Mignolet behind a defence containing both Toure and Moreno doesn't inspire confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back