• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awful decision by the Assistant Ref. Should be 3-2 Boro

Where do they get these officials from that's god damn awful, not even a hard decision to make.

I must say that Gary Rowett has put together a decent team at Birmingham. They could be play off contenders next season.

I wouldn't think so, nothing to spend again in the summer and they lack the real quality (relatively speaking) at both ends of the pitch that you need to be top six. He's done a fantastic job because that is no way a top half squad. They'll be in danger of relegation if he decides to move on elsewhere.

Have to agree they'll be in no danger of going down with Rowett in charge but as soon as he's plucked away by another club they'll be in danger of the drop with the squad they have.
All depends on their ownership also.

Boro win next week they are up
Burnley up on Monday if Brighton don't beat Derby and they beat QPR

Bruno Soriano is so good. Can't believe nobody has tried to prise him away from Villareal.
He's attracted a lot of notice this season, imagine he'll leave in the summer.

He's nearly 32, can't see there being that much interest and Villarreal should qualify for the Champions League themselves by league position let alone possibly still winning the Europa League.

He's been brilliant for over half a decade. Proper midfielder.

True enough, but I don't see him moving now, clubs that are a step up from Villarreal don't really buy players of that age.

There is talk Pep wants Eric Bailly if Laporte isn't looking likely to return quickly.

I can definitely see Bruno's age working in his favor and him ending up in Manchester.

I can see Denis Suárez making a break through into the Barcelona team next season.

They'll have to buy him back then. He's a class act.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back