• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeper's fault I'm afraid. No need to come there.

No need to come but it's a foul from Sessegnon on Lloris, the arm out and pull stops him from getting anywhere near it.

Well he's more than entitled to come for it but he didn't get off the ground!

Fuck off Davie Provan does he not realise the foul was given for the pull by Fletcher.

Spurs have been pretty clueless since conceding, think Erikssen has been poor second half.

What a woeful Spurs performance second half. Didn't even get in the Albion half after the equaliser. Then to sum it up, last minute and they weren't even capable of putting it in the Kenwood

Spurs have been pretty clueless since conceding, think Erikssen has been poor second half.
Why do players knowing they've not got much time left go to take a throw in and then decide to let another player take it?

Spurs were so good at Stoke last week, but not so good tonight. One more win and Leicester will win the league. And who can deny them it.

I suppose you have to give some credit to Pulis as much as I hate saying it.
Reality is Spurs should have buried Albion in the first half, really was dreadful from Spurs second half key players went missing.

Albion are such killjoys. Even managed to ruin one of the most exciting title races in history with a shitey 1-1 draw.

Albion are such killjoys. Even managed to ruin one of the most exciting title races in history with a shitey 1-1 draw.

Fucking delighted personally. I want it over and the trophy in Leicester's hands as quickly as possible.

Whatever happens, I just want the trophy to be presented after a win rather than a loss.

It will be presented after the Everton game you would think. They should have it in the bag then.

Be nice for Leicester to win it, as good as they've been you do feel that it's probably their only chance of doing so. You'd imagine teams will have figured them out to some extent next season, they potentially don't have such joy with injuries to key players, they don't get ridiculous scoring runs from the likes of Vardy and Mahrez, all those extra games to play in Europe and everything else are going to make it a difficult act to follow up.

Good on them though, they deserve it and you'd think the CL money/exposure will help them take a decent step up as a club, Tottenham are still a level above as a club overall so you feel they'll get other chances if they keep building the way they have under Pochettino, still some turbulent times for other big clubs that they can take advantage of too.

I've not been that keen on the bandwagon, it's a brilliant achievement but they don't exactly play aesthetically pleasing football a lot of the time, Vardy is a horrible prick, they've had a lot of luck with lack of injuries and refereeing decisions in their favour, they aren't exactly paupers either, everyone on here hates Bournemouth but Leicester have been equally as financially doped.

It's been a weird season, if I hope for anything it's that the likes of Spurs and West Ham sustain this form as they play much better stuff and have far better players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back