• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alli and Kane both proving they have to start for England this summer and for many years to come. Not sure how he has missed there though.

and then he hits the post with the open goal at his mercy!!!

That's even worse than Roberts' miss yesterday for Celtic! Good job it probably won't matter.

3-0. What a great counter attack and Kane finishes it off.

This has been a truly superb performance.

WOW - Spurs are a truly great side under Pocchetinno. So damn good. If they keep it together, then they should be absolute favourites for next season, Pep or no.

Literally i could watch this Spurs side all day, so good to watch. I don't care who wins the title out of Leicester or Spurs but i can see the latter winning all their games so it's not over.

That's disgraceful defending but another quality finish from Alli.

Stoke going for the best on the beach already Performance

This is a more realistic scoreline. This Spurs team can make a real impact on the Champions League.

Similar to Barca with Dier playing like Busquets and Walker and Rose getting involved like Alba and Alves.

And both CBs can really play.

They've got a great base to build on. Be quite typical Spurs for it all to fall apart but it feels different this time. Hopefully they can keep hold of all their stars, including the manager.

Paddy Power
‏@paddypower
Most Stoke City players now looking forward to an all inclusive summer holiday, while Charlie Adam looks like he's just come back from one.

If Barcelona cock up the title I'd bet money they sack Enrique and hire Pochettino.

I think the drama around captaincy is massively overwrought in England, but even so, Benitez naming Moussa Sissoko tonight's captain for Newcastle seems a batty decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back