• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Origi puts Liverpool ahead, but not the best of marking by Everton. Decent header though.

Awful defending on the second goal. How can he be unmarked three yards out?

Now Everton have someone who can put money into the club surely they have to get a manager in who can get the team to defend.

Bit of a flapper, he'll pull off the odd good save but long term I don't trust him.

That's still a massive improvement from what you thought of him a few months ago!

As demonstrated by the first goal.

Sakho actually looking like a PL footballer tonight. Surely it can't last for 90 minutes.

He's always been a bit of a super-deluxe Stearman. Gets himself in all sorts of weird positions, plays people onside for no reason, but has the athleticism and physical technique to make up for it more often than not and also make it look impressive.

Don't think he deserves some of the stick he gets.

I see Original stealing my speciality at headers and volleys, scored a few with my shoulder in my prime!

Horrible tackle and he knew what he was doing. Very poor to do that to a fellow pro.

He did, clutched the badge on his shirt as he went off, must be very pleased with himself.

Barkley substituted, and he did not look too impressed with being taken off.

This infuriates me to no end. Fucking grow up, Ross.

If I was a manager and a player acted like that when I subbed him, he wouldn't make the XI for the next match. No time for that childishness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back