• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
This infuriates me to no end. Fucking grow up, Ross.

If I was a manager and a player acted like that when I subbed him, he wouldn't make the XI for the next match. No time for that childishness.

So you would rather he was happy to be coming off? Nothing with showing that you aren't happy about coming off as long as you don't take it too far.

Bobby M going for the revolutionary 'no centre halves' setup.

So you would rather he was happy to be coming off? Nothing with showing that you aren't happy about coming off as long as you don't take it too far.
Not happy, but not upset. Be cognizant that being subbed off is a function of helping the team. Don't be a selfish brat.

Not happy, but not upset. Be cognizant that being subbed off is a function of helping the team. Don't be a selfish brat.

Don't think he was being selfish, looked unhappy at coming off and probably frustrated with his and the teams performance. Nothing wrong with that imo.

Totti rolling back the years again tonight for Roma, on in the 86th minute with Roma losing 2-1 and 3 minutes later he's scored twice and they lead.

Liverpool just taking the mickey out of Everton now. It must be awful for the Everton fans to watch.

I don't get the hype with Ross Barkley. In less than a season Alli has proven to be a much better and consistent player.

Temper tantrums like today just show he's not anywhere close to be being a finished player.

Totti rolling back the years again tonight for Roma, on in the 86th minute with Roma losing 2-1 and 3 minutes later he's scored twice and they lead.

The irony is biting, just last week Spalletti told him to "sit down and shut up".

Don't think he was being selfish, looked unhappy at coming off and probably frustrated with his and the teams performance. Nothing wrong with that imo.

Being upset is fine but you have to be an adult about it, recognize you aren't bigger than your team, shake the manager's hand and get on with it.

I told a friend who supports Leicester that I did not think they would beat Everton. I have just phoned him and apologised.

Defeat at the weekend will surely see the back of Martinez, massively under acheived in the league this season with the squad they have. Plus the total inability to organise a side when not in possession of the ball.

The thing is that Everton have some very good players. The way they capitulated tonight is inexplicable. Martinez may have his faults, but the gutless second half performance is down to the players.

They don't seem that keen on Thusday night football at the library.

Sanchez does though, Nice finish to make it 1-0 after 6 mins

Sandro displaying his trademark mobility of a wardrobe. Good player a few years ago but totally shot now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back