• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
They finished last season appallingly in fairness. Didn't win a single game between January and April. Saved themselves by winning the last two out of nowhere and relegated Freiburg on the final day.

No doubt, and they've been horrendous this season, but looking at the names they have it's difficult to fathom how they were really that bad.

Yeah, big underperformers for a long time now. I think everyone expected at least one of Darmstadt or Ingolstadt to go straight back down but looks like both will be ok.

Nagelsmann has done an unbelievable job to get Hoffenheim in with a good shout of surviving. 20 points from 10 games. Not bad for a 28 year old!

Yeah, big underperformers for a long time now. I think everyone expected at least one of Darmstadt or Ingolstadt to go straight back down but looks like both will be ok.

Nagelsmann has done an unbelievable job to get Hoffenheim in with a good shout of surviving. 20 points from 10 games. Not bad for a 28 year old!

Brilliant from hoffenhiem written off by many at xmas

Forestieri caught in the chest by Keogh's arm, and goes down holding his face. Some things never change

Now I know the answer. Rooney clears a shot off the line, though Lukaku really should have scored.

Come on United. Stuff Everton and they can seperate that charlatan Martinez from gainful employment.

Good finish by Fellaini. Everton must be regretting those chances that Lukaku missed.

Terrible defending from United to end up giving that penalty away, De Gea saves anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back