• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that ever a penalty. I swear these refs watch a different game.

Bit of contact on the first nibble at it, bit of a scissor action on the 2nd stab at it, it's no stonewaller but it's an untidy challenge, could've gone either way for me.

Once you go to ground your asking for trouble was a bit soft for me tho.

At least we won't have Martinez blaming the ref after the game.

If Everton lose they cannot blame Martinez. It is hardly his fault that Lukaku has missed thre great chances.

More shit defending from United, mainly Rojo, and Smalling ends up spannering one into his own net.

Bit of contact on the first nibble at it, bit of a scissor action on the 2nd stab at it, it's no stonewaller but it's an untidy challenge, could've gone either way for me.

"Bit of contact" that does not make it a pen.
He's already won the ball by the time the left leg gets involved. It's not really a scissor, the left leg is always going to follow through afterwards.

To be fair, Everton deserve to be level, but they were a bit fortunate with the goal.

What is Smalling doing trying to clear with his right foot there?

"Bit of contact" that does not make it a pen.
He's already won the ball by the time the left leg gets involved. It's not really a scissor, the left leg is always going to follow through afterwards.

I didn't say anything made it a pen, I just pointed out a couple of untidy bits to illustrate why it could've been given.

What is Smalling doing trying to clear with his right foot there?

I'm not sure what's more brainless, Smalling going with the wrong foot or Rojo pointlessly coming really narrow to double up on Lukaku who's make no attempt to beat Smalling and thus leaves Deulofeu in acres of space to receive the pass and pick out a cross.

I'm not sure what's more brainless, Smalling going with the wrong foot or Rojo pointlessly coming really narrow to double up on Lukaku who's make no attempt to beat Smalling and thus leaves Deulofeu in acres of space to receive the pass and pick out a cross.

All round shite defending really.

United defend so mindlessly when they're caught a bit short, just get sucked into the ball so easily and leave people in acres of space to be picked out.

If Everton lose this, they will be furious with themselves. Chance after chance has been wasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back