• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they'd do really well under Adkins. He hasn't been the same since his sacking at Southampton!

Got relegated in 2011 - this is their fifth year in League One.

Surely that is wrong. They have a good fan base, and have one the biggest budgets in the division. They should have regained their championship status by now. I suppose it makes me realise how fortunate we were that we got back up at the first attempt.

Surely that is wrong. They have a good fan base, and have one the biggest budgets in the division. They should have regained their championship status by now. I suppose it makes me realise how fortunate we were that we got back up at the first attempt.

To counter your cliché with a cliché, no club has a divine right to be at any level. Your last sentiment is absolutely spot on, though.

Of course I think everyone here knows my stance on the "big club/small club" rhetoric that tends to pervade European football.

Joey Barton showing he is still a thuggish cunt. Gets away with a stamp, should have a red card for it.

Great moment for Leicester City there. I feel unclean wanting the Scouse shite to win, but if it means Leicester win the title I will be delighted.

Not quite the result I wanted for the foxes, but if they can get a win tomorrow that will do nicely.

Woop - the classico. I believe I am supposed to wank myself stupid over this game. This circus of simulation, diving, and official intimidation. YAWWWWWNNNN

The biggest group of wankers you'll ever see on a football pitch. I hate it.

This is garbage. Pathetic diving and trying to get players sent off at every turn. Fucking rubbish.

Barca will take it in the end...

I don't care who wins frankly. I thought I ought to have it on. My stepson wanted it on as well. My reaction to the first half hour is I would much rather watch Crewe v Accrington. At least that game has a sheen of honesty.

I don't care who wins frankly. I thought I ought to have it on. My stepson wanted it on as well. My reaction to the first half hour is I would much rather watch Crewe v Accrington. At least that game has a sheen of honesty.

Yet another match between these two teams being ruined by the antics of the players. Almost every challenge has a player rolling around in agony.

I'd rather gouge my eyes out than watch another Clasico. How the fans in Spain tolerate (and even enjoy) it is beyond my reasoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back