• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only managed to catch the second half, but have really enjoyed watching this team play. Alli is outstanding.

Edit: And Dier scores as I post. Deserved!

That's deserved, good corner and a fantastic header.

Boom. Cracking header. Dier caps an outstanding individual display.

The future has been out there tonight. Let's hope Hodgson plays them in the summer.

You fucking beauty!

I've only managed to watch the second half but this is the most enjoyable England performance I've seen for a long time!

Only seen the second half but Rose, Dier, Alli, Kane (and Vardy + Barkley since they came on) have been outstanding.

We're gonna win the Euros!!!....in all seriousness though, that was an excellent second half. If only we could defend...

Fantastic performance from England. Bring on the Dutch.

Just what you want at the end of a game like that, a fucking advert break!,

Cracking performance, friendly or not. That's the world champs that our young team has just beaten. I think Maurizio Poccetinho can take a bow tonight, his Spurs players were outstanding.

Cracking performance, friendly or not. That's the world champs that our young team has just beaten. I think Maurizio Poccetinho can take a bow tonight, his Spurs players were outstanding.

I bet he'll be hoping they don't play on Tuesday.

I know Henderson took a fair bit of stick in the first half and i know he missed that chance at 1-0 but i thought he was much better in the second half.

I know Henderson took a fair bit of stick in the first half and i know he missed that chance at 1-0 but i thought he was much better in the second half.

He did ok in the second half, still doesn't use the ball anywhere near well enough though, a lot of moves break down when he gets it. He didn't hide though and he's been guilty of that in the past.

Vardy's pace will just make defenders at any level shit themselves - and that's a fantastic asset for us to have in the squad.

I still think Woy will go with Welbeck/Kane + 1, but Vardy will definitely play a big part.

I liked the mix of welbeck, Kane and Lallana, but whoever starts we have some great options coming on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back