• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newcastle behind again at Stoke, the bottom four in this league really are pure tripe. Worse thing is one of them will survive bar Villa.

How Mclaren is still in a job I don't know. £80m to regress is some achievement.

I think this will be his last job for while.

Mata free kick puts United 1-0 up.

Arsenal are pathetic. City aren't any better. Guardiola might not be involved in the Champions League at this rate.

Top four this season:

Leicester City
Tottenham
West Ham United
Stoke City

Unlikely yes, but it could happen.

I think Wenger should go at the end of the season now. Doesn't have the mentality to win titles any more.

Hasn't for a while creates sides full of technically good players but no back bone also looks like he's struggling to motivate his players to.
If they can't win it this season they never will with Wenger in charge.

Looks like two from Norwich, Newcastle and Sunderland to join Villa for the drop.
Have a feeling Sunderland will worm there way out again despite being awful, Tyne-Wear derby will probably decide it.
Just can't see Norwich getting out of it, side full of average players and minimal goal threat at PL level.

No disrespect to Leicester, but am I alone in thinking that the Premier League this season has been average at best.

No disrespect to Leicester, but am I alone in thinking that the Premier League this season has been average at best.

Excitement top draw but the quality in the league is bang average bar a few quality players.

I think Wenger should go at the end of the season now. Doesn't have the mentality to win titles any more.

Been thinking that since the United game. If they can't win it this year he should go.

Post match interview Wenger is bemoaning his luck and blaming everything else other than himself or players.
Problem is I can't see him being pushed the only way he'll leave is on his own accord.
As long as Arsenal keep making the CL I'm not sure the board are to bothered.

Is there any cash incentive to winning the league?

Blooze - Hull
Clear as fucking day handball against that fuckwit clown Robinson.
how it wasnt given is beyond me.

Made me laugh he had the balls to even argue the case, I think blues have fallen out the lucky tree in this game and hit every branch on the way down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back