• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC 5 live Sport ‏@5liveSport 8m8 minutes ago#AVFC just won a corner.

It was their first in THREE games.

It went straight out for a goal-kick.

#AVFC 0-2 #EFC

:icon_lol:

Issue with the forth official at Bournemouth. Fainted or tripped and collided with dugout. Ref cut short the first half injury time and blew for halftime.

Unbelievably said:
Do you think Lerner might let us pay to play for the rest of the season?

It's win win.

Villa fans get to wear the shirt and play in front of the Holte, Lerner can charge us £20 each and make a little bit of money.

And after we lose we can tweet pictures of sensible, moderately-priced hatchbacks.

Rather excellent gallows humour from B6.

I don't see how that's any defence, he's done the bare minimum and got in the way, could've done much better.

Lol so what can he do better. He can't claw it away any further. Got a solid hand on it as it is!

Just fell in the wrong place.

Lol so what can he do better. He can't claw it away any further. Got a solid hand on it as it is!

Just fell in the wrong place.

It just hit him and bounced away, it's not terrible goalkeeping but it's certainly one where he could've done better by pushing it further away rather than having it barely clear the 6 yard box.

Looks like Wickham is going on his bi-annual mini goal spree.

It just hit him and bounced away, it's not terrible goalkeeping but it's certainly one where he could've done better by pushing it further away rather than having it barely clear the 6 yard box.

Don't see how he could but never mind. Humans can't have concrete wrists

How did Romeu manage to hang around Barca's youth setup for so long?

Almost instant impact from Pelle, nods one into Long in the box but Cook got across to cover. Do love me some of Graziano's link up play.

We are into the 74th minute at Villa Park and fans are departing in large numbers in protest at the way the club is being run. To be fair, I'm sure many of them had fancied leaving before now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back