• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no denying the fact that Spurs play some glorious football. Pocchetino is surely destined for one of the absolute top management jobs in time. However, I have always disliked Spurs.

Perhaps my mother watched the UEFA cup final when she was eight and half months pregnant with me? It feels like the dislike has been there since birth anyway.

There is no denying the fact that Spurs play some glorious football. Pocchetino is surely destined for one of the absolute top management jobs in time. However, I have always disliked Spurs.

Perhaps my mother watched the UEFA cup final when she was eight and half months pregnant with me? It feels like the dislike has been there since birth anyway.

That could be the route of my dislike too - my dad despises Spurs after the UEFA cup final.

Ramsey should have won it at the end there.

Enjoyable match. Ideal for Leicester if they can follow it up. Ramsey should have won it at the death.

Hopefully Leicester can do the business this evening. 8 clear of Arsenal if they win

McClaren continues to lose the plot, starting Emmanuel "1 goal in 26 Premier League games" Rivière ahead of his own signings in Mitrovic and Doumbia. Got to go if they lose today surely.

Mitrovic-red-card.gif

Newcastle 0-2 Bournemouth.

Time to go.

2-0 Bournemouth now just hope people stop giving this charlatan a job.

3-1 Bournemouth hahahaha. Bye Schteeve. (This does not mean I like Bournemouth)

West Ham 3-2 Everton Holy shit what a comeback

Seems pretty obvious what the bottom three is going to be. West Ham what a comeback! Payet is just brilliant!

Payet's got to be right up there for Player of the Year. Might not get in France's squad though!

Surely they will take him! They do have some very good attacking options mind.

I wonder what garbage Martinez will come out with to defend surrendering a 2-0 lead.

Blame your striker for not killing the game off missing a pen? They were down to 10 after 30 mins. Certainly not Martinez fault

What's the earliest a Premier League side has been officially relegated, Villa seem to be going for it.

Blame your striker for not killing the game off missing a pen? They were down to 10 after 30 mins. Certainly not Martinez fault

Point is he never blames his players and won't he'll probably blame the officials for the red card, his post match interviews can be very odd at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back