• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pwdro looks like a man coming from a western movie with that hair under his nose..
Costa 1-1

The juke was better than the shot. Trapp should have stayed on his line and probably would have saved it had he done.

Chelsea has grown into the game a lot..open game right now but i still hold psg as favourites

Trapp is having a mare.

1-1 HT. PSG are definitely beatable, they're really not all that.

Yeah they have been below par, missing Verratti in midfield a lot..if they go for it more i think they will dominate..di maria has been poor

Di Maria has been awful. To think I rated him at Tier 2 (just below Messi/Ronaldo) when he was at Madrid.

Get Di Maria off and Pastore or Cavani on.

Cavani for di maria would be my sub aswell

Another problem for psg is that both motta and rabiot both on yellows, maybe motta should have had another with the high boot on fabregas also

So will be tough decisions for Blanc

If Motta doesn't show more awareness to Chelsea's press then he needs to be subbed, as well. Not a good half from him (naturally after I bigged him up during the 1st leg).

Game over, Ibra 1-2

Poor from Azpilicueta to switch off.

I know we had this conversation after the first leg but this PSG team is nowhere near good enough for me.

Marvelous goal, though. That first pass out to Di Maria is sublime.

Maybe they are too bad defensivwly to win the CL..i agree somewhat there

We will see though..if they get to a final it will be just one game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back