• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
They haven't got a prayer of winning it. I'm not convinced they'd beat Benfica let alone Barca or Bayern.

If they can field a full strength side I think they can go toe-to-toe with anyone. Kurzawa really opens up the left side of the field for them. Marquinhos has done admirably at LB but it doesn't suit his skill set.

They haven't got a prayer of winning it. I'm not convinced they'd beat Benfica let alone Barca or Bayern.

Could have said this about Chelsea the year they won it, tbf.

Im confident they will beat benfica..the others might be a different story, but the way they played away to real really impressed me

Could have said this about Chelsea the year they won it, tbf.

Yeah but Chelsea defended their way to it with players who could defend, PSG won't do that and even if they did they can't defend.

Yeah but Chelsea defended their way to it with players who could defend, PSG won't do that and even if they did they can't defend.

As I alluded to earlier, a properly up for it back line of Aurier, Luiz, Silva, and Kurzawa would make life difficult for most teams.

Granted, of course, that no back line on this earth or any other could likely stop Barcelona.

Yeah, thats their main issue..we will see though, the ball is still round ;) red cards and so on..

Maybe this game says more about the Premier League than it does about PSG

City would beat PSG with a degree of ease I reckon. I'd fancy Arsenal and Spurs to as well. Chelsea just aren't very good, issues right throughout the team.

As I alluded to earlier, a properly up for it back line of Aurier, Luiz, Silva, and Kurzawa would make life difficult for most teams.

Granted, of course, that no back line on this earth or any other could likely stop Barcelona.

Don't agree, i think that centre back pairing is so poor defensively and is there to be got at. Luiz gets pelters for his defensive faults yet Silva makes so many errors and nothing is said, so overrated. I think they're a decent side but can't have them winning this competition with that back 4.

Swap Luiz for Marquinhos then, if you like. Not having a bad word said about Silva, however. Personally think he's an immaculate defender.

We'll see how it all plays out, yeah?

Swap Luiz for Marquinhos then, if you like. Not having a bad word said about Silva, however. Personally think he's an immaculate defender.

We'll see how it all plays out, yeah?

Oh we will without a doubt, if i'm wrong i have no problem holding my hands up. We will have to agree to disagree about Silva, too many errors these days. Look at these 2 legs, at fault for the Chelsea goal in the first leg and i think Costa beat him far too easily for the goal tonight, he didn't have to do a lot to beat him.

Oh we will without a doubt, if i'm wrong i have no problem holding my hands up. We will have to agree to disagree about Silva, too many errors these days. Look at these 2 legs, at fault for the Chelsea goal in the first leg and i think Costa beat him far too easily for the goal tonight, he didn't have to do a lot to beat him.

You Brits are so negative, always blaming defending rather than praising attacking. :icon_wink:

You Brits are so negative, always blaming defending rather than praising attacking. :icon_wink:

I admit i always look at the defending and criticise it but he's definitely at fault for these goals, especially the one in the first leg.

I'll have to rewatch the first one, but the goal tonight is down to a brilliant shimmy and poor keeping, IMO.

Aurier has been pretty wank whenever I've seen him too, just bags of energy and not a lot else.

There's part of me that just can't stop loving Luiz, he's a proper footballer at heart but he's just so batshit mental that you really can't trust him in defence for any length of time and unfortunately it doesn't look like he's ever going to mature out of that.

Yeah, silva has declined a bit and luiz always have been mental..marquinos and maxwell better offensively than defensively..i hope psg win the CL anyway this year, they have made hugh steps forward every year for some time now

Aurier has been pretty $#@! whenever I've seen him too, just bags of energy and not a lot else.

There's part of me that just can't stop loving Luiz, he's a proper footballer at heart but he's just so bat$#@! mental that you really can't trust him in defence for any length of time and unfortunately it doesn't look like he's ever going to mature out of that.
He's come on a lot lately. He was very raw when he first when to Paris but can properly defend now.

Of course he's in Blanc's doghouse now so who knows when he'll be trusted again.

With that team spurs send out today i take back that i fancy them going through against dortmund..aubayemang will score tonight

Lloris is really horrible with his feet..happened a lot in his last three games because of this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back