• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barcelona have a woeful penalty record this season, Suarez just had one saved to make it just 9 from 18 this season that they've scored, maybe they should stick to the fancy Cruyff style ones!

Could be a long 20 minutes for Rayo now though, already 3-1 down and down to 9 men.

Bristol City v Cardiff City
O'Donnell, Little, Flint, Baker, Golbourne, Pack, Reid, Tomlin, Bryan, Freeman, Kodjia.

Beautiful goal by Ramsey for Arsenal.

Reminiscent of Mixu Paatelainen vs Wimbledon :)

Only ruined by a complete c*nt on co-commentary.

Urghh. Can't stand Tottenham.

Yep, mainly because of Hoddle, but also every spurs fan I've ever met has had a real big head.

London clubs in general.

Good point, but Spurs and West Ham always seem worse. Have the opinion that they deserve to win all the time cos they play 'great' football.

You're right though, they're all a bunch of cocks.

Have that! Think I might be turning into an arsenal fan :)

That will do. Stop the game now - draw is just about perfect for Leicester I think.

Oh come on, hoddle's face after losing a derby from 2-1 against 10 men would be worth another Arsenal goal.

Apart from not sending off the Spurs player (Dier?) for 2 yellows Oliver has been a great ref today

Actually, that wouldn't be a bad result for Leicester either so I could live with that. I despise London clubs bar West Ham so as long as neither of these get their hands on the trophy I will be happy.

I like Spurs. Brilliant coach and superb British talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back