• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are into the 74th minute at Villa Park and fans are departing in large numbers in protest at the way the club is being run. To be fair, I'm sure many of them had fancied leaving before now.

And then they score. :icon_lol:

Don't think either keeper has made a save in open play at Bournemouth, really been very little created by either side.

Blackburn 2-0 Boro, our old friend Danny Graham.

Afobe makes it 2-0.

Forster not covering himself in glory again from a Ritchie freekick.

Leicester running out of time. They've thrown everything at it but just haven't been able to finish Albion off.

They played really well, just couldn't stick it in the back of the net. Ulloa really should score with the last kick. Shame.

They played really well, just couldn't stick it in the back of the net. Ulloa really should score with the last kick. Shame.

Yeah they were unlucky - Foster made some good saves too. Great game of football though.

Yeah, all West Ham. Bilic has even got Collins looking like a footballer.

Think they'd had it anyway. Too far back and a dreadful record against all the good teams.

Sterling yanked at halftime. Ouch.

Think they'd had it anyway. Too far back and a dreadful record against all the good teams.

Top 4 spot not guaranteed either. Is the welcome present from Pelegrini to Pep a spot in the Europa League?

Went on a bit of a celebration too.

Don't think United will make top four. West Ham might though.

I don't know which amused me more - the OG or the protest. Genius.

Classic keeper after a fuck up - Blame someone else (a tactic I used a lot during my time as a keeper)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back