• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester have already had very good chances to level. Plenty of time left.

For some reason the BBC sport website is still showing that Bournemouth are winning at Leicester.

They're winning in Bournemouth.

Pretty soft freekick get's whipped in from outwide, misses everyone and Forster just flaps it out into the box where Cook spanners one into the far post.

FFS Forster. That's an acca ruiner for me.

Can't really blame Forster for me.

How this 5 at the back lark going for Saints...

Koeman switching to a back 4 now.

They'd done alright with the back 3, Bournemouth hadn't really caused any problems despite having majority of the ball, but Southampton were struggling to put much pressure on them in midfield with only Ward-Prowse and Romeu in there.

Can't really blame Forster for me.

How this 5 at the back lark going for Saints...

He's got to be doing better, fair enough he hasn't got much time to react put needs to be getting it somewhere closer to safety than what he did.

I'm watching the Leicester game and I'm delighted they're ahead against this horrible Albion side.

He's got to be doing better, fair enough he hasn't got much time to react put needs to be getting it somewhere closer to safety than what he did.

He's just instinctively wafted a hand at it. Incredibly harsh

Vardy hits the bar! Header from about 8 yards out, should have buried that.

We got there in the end anyway!

King comes into the side and gets a goal straight away, maybe it's meant to be.

Leicester ARE now ahead! Lovely touch by Mahrez to King. Deserved.

Well that answered my question. Leicester clearly are on such a massive roll that nothing seems to halt their momentum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back