• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did. Also went on a week long drink and drugs bender.

Different generations in different displays of emotion shocker.

If the Italians (and Gerard Deulofeu) can pretend to shoot machine guns into the crowd as a celebration, I don't see why taking off your shirt should be an immediate yellow card.

I don't recall Geoff Hurst taking his shirt off after scoring a hat trick that helped England win the World Cup.

So if you were the ref you would have broken up the man city trophy celebrations to administer a red card for removing a shirt after the game ended?

Different generations in different displays of emotion shocker.

If the Italians (and Gerard Deulofeu) can pretend to shoot machine guns into the crowd as a celebration, I don't see why taking off your shirt should be an immediate yellow card.

As mentioned it's just due to the sponsors. Scoring a goal is there big exposure. Same as a cyclist is supposed to zip is top up at the finish of tdf stage and tennis players put the watch on.

If the shirt is spinning round his head then all the worlds eyes are on the player with no sponsor.

Forgive my ignorance but where has this Rashford kid come from? I thought Wilson and Will Keane were the best United youth prospects

Will Keane is 23. He was very well regarded a while back but has had a spate of nasty knee injuries. Was on loan at Preston earlier this season and scored 1 in 20.

Wilson isn't playing much at all for Brighton now either.

Ah ok I thought Wilson had gone back to Utd and saw that Keane had scored a few for the U21s recently

I don't see why taking off your shirt should be an immediate yellow card.

Because FIFA made an amendment to Law 12 'Fouls and Misconduct' in 2004 (I think) making it an automatic yellow card.

Because FIFA made an amendment to Law 12 'Fouls and Misconduct' in 2004 (I think) making it an automatic yellow card.
Well yes, I mean I don't understand the rationale behind THAT decision.

Leeds already 4-0 down at Brighton and only 39 minutes gone. Expect hystrionics from Steve Evans very soon!

Currently watching Leeds United trying to defend, and we think our defence is not too great...

Sol Bamba on the second goal, my word. Every time I see him play he is rank.

Max Gradel starting only 6 months after ACL injury. When I did mine the surgeon said professional footballers push it at 9 months and ideally it should be 12 months if there was no rush to get them back playing.

I said the same when I felt Hennessey was rushed back at 6 months so I hope for Gradel's sake he doesn't suffer the same fate.

Albion in front at Leicester.

Just knew those knobheada would throw a spanner in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back