• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been impressed with Campbell so far, attepted some clever passes to get people in behind Stoke, looks to have improved a lot from this run in the team.

Should be a stroll in the park for Barca.

Bilbao keeper sent off after 3 mins. Messi scores from the spot.

Anyone else thinking Jurgen Klopp looked a right proper scruffbag in his post match interview? I've never understood managers in tracksuits, but ffs have some pride in your appearance...

Bilic looked worse yesterday. He looked like someone had dragged a vagrant in off the street a stuck him in a suit and tie.

But at least he was wearing a suit and tie..?

Professionalism. I'd like the manager and team turning up on match day in a club suit and tie. Call me an old bastard (I'm 35), but that's how things should be.

How is it any less professional to wear the team tracksuit? It's not like he's just rocked up in some jeans a t-shirt from his laundry basket.

Was your PE teacher less professional than your maths teacher because he didn't dress as smart?

1. Was Jurgen wearing club kit? Didn't look like it to me?
2. My P.E. teacher changed when he was teaching me English. And he ran around a lot more during P.E. thann Jurgen does during a match.

Klopp does wear Liverpool gear.

Sorry, I've taken things OT, but even if that hoody and shite he was wearing was Liverpool branded, he looked fooking scruffy, and to me that comes across as unprofessional.

HSV turned him down once because they didn't like the way he dressed. Worked out well for them...

Standing on the touchline for 90 odd minutes, in rain, wind and snow, yes of course i'd wear a suit and tie.............NOT!

Swansea playing well tonight. Watford not at the races.

Jurados final ball is woeful every time..tidy player otherwise

I agree with Martin Tyler's co-commentator; Watford look tired across the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back