• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was the Swansea chairman I would be looking for a new manager, Alan Curtis has a Terry Connor resemblance on the touchline.

Just seen it on SSN. Awful challenge. Absolutely brain dead.

I don't know why he even bothered wasting his time running over there, as soon as the ball was cleared you could see the Stoke player could canter over and collect it at will, all he had available was to lob in back in the box.

Tarkowski has refused to play apparently as he wants a move to Burnley

2 - 0. A very good free kick by Barton, and thoroughly deserved by Burnley who have been by far the better team so far.

3 cracking goals by Burnley but Brentford have been awful.

Boos from Brentford fans. I know they're losing 3-0 but get a fucking grip.

Burnley look to have a pretty decent team. They have taken Brentford apart almost at will.

Boos from Brentford fans. I know they're losing 3-0 but get a $#@!ing grip.

Yep think they need to get real not like there losing to poor side in the league.

Leicester City are taking Aston Villa apart. One up, missed a penalty and causing mayhem every time they go forward.

Much better from Aston Villa so far in the second half, but as they commit more men forward, they could leave themselves open to a Leicester counter attack.

Robert Huth playing like an absolute donkey tonight and could have easily given away a penalty.

Absolutely insane finish from Pavoletti for Genoa against Palermo. Brilliant.

United are shite. Making our Christmas games look entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back