• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely the end for LVG now. Just looked at the prem table. You would have got long odds in August on a a top 9 on 26th Dec that included Leicester, Watford, Stoke, Crystal Palace and West Ham. No Liverpool Everton, Chelsea, Southampton

Andre Ayew is class but he's wasted chasing all of Swansea's hoofs in the channel.

Good job they won the title on Monday night.

Arsenal did not turn up tonight, but unlike Manchester City, Southampton did not give the Gunners time on the ball. Ozil never got into the game, whenever he got the ball there was a red and white shirt up his backside. And without Ozil pulling the strings, Arsenal looked very ordinary.

Leeds are woeful and we somehow conspired to lose to them. Bellusci makes EEL look like Nesta.

If I'm the England coach it has to be an Old Trafford day. I would be looking for a nine out of ten performance from Chris Smalling against Chelsea. He would have to prove to me he can handle these massive high pressure games and be a key performer within them.

I don't know why I'm about to watch this inevitable shitfest of a game.

Can't see Hazard having a great game playing as a striker, United have been solid when Blind and Smalling have been together at centre half, they're unlikely to leave big spaces which is about the only joy I could see Hazard getting against them.

Mata off the bar early and then a top save by De Gea. It's exceeded my expectations already.

Now Martial off the post. Cack defending by Ivanovic for the billionth time this season.

If I saw Hazard in the street id punch him in the face. Absolute cunt and a cancer on the game.

How so, they have cut his legs off all half, i totally understand him

Small touch on his ankle and screams grabbing his shin. 10 seconds later he's fine. Absolute prick. I have more contact in my 5 a side games and we don't wear shin pads or ankle protectors and we carry on no issues.

Not a dig at yourself (well it is really), but people condoning his behaviour only makes it worse and he sees it justified.

Herrera very close to red for me..first kneeing him in the thigh, then kicking him to the ground..then he points he got the ball away..comical

More great work by De Gea. Although Pedro shouldn't have given him a chance.

Herrera very close to red for me..first kneeing him in the thigh, then kicking him to the ground..then he points he got the ball away..comical

Jesus...

It was a big swipe and again he barely touched him. Yeah it might have hurt if he made contact.

He still went down clutching his shin when there was zero contact in that area

Cheating plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back