• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they will sustain this form, nor do they have the quality to. Top six possibly but I can't see them being much more come the end of the season.

Have a feeling Boro might sus them out Saturday.

Watching Whitehawk v Dagenham in the cup, instead of what will probably be a completely dreary 2-0 Hull win in the other game.

Regretted my decision as soon as I saw Whitehawk have got an Ultras section. I cringed so hard that I was doubled over with pain.

Kick off delayed because they're fixing big gaps in the nets with some extra string.

Magic of the cup, an' all that.

This '10 in 10' ain't doing attendances any favours by the look of the gate at Hull.

Lovely finish from Blackman puts Reading 1 up

A couple of back flicks in the build up, and a very nice finish. I think Reading deserve to be in front.

The guy who has just scored for Dagenham and Redbridge was playing in my Sunday league team up until u15s. You wouldn't have thought he was going to be a professional footballer.

Birmingham City should have had a penalty in the first few minutes. A bit of all in wrestling in the penalty area.

If he's given a penalty (wrongly) surely he has to send him off?

Will he get annihilated by his assessor?

The assessor will certainly ask him how he had a clear view of the incident. The referee will get a video of the game, and once he sees it he will release he made a bad mistake. My opinion is that the assessor may assume the referee guessed at the decision, as he could not see the incident clearly.

The assessor will certainly ask him how he had a clear view of the incident. The referee will get a video of the game, and once he sees it he will release he made a bad mistake. My opinion is that the assessor may assume the referee guessed at the decision, as he could not see the incident clearly.

Well he obviously guessed as it didn't hit his hand. Unless he's blind of course.

Surely guessing should be harshly punished?

Well he obviously guessed as it didn't hit his hand. Unless he's blind of course.

Surely guessing should be harshly punished?

A referee should only award a penalty kick if he is absolutely certain that a penal offence had occurred. I agree with you that from his position the referee could not have possibly known if the ball struck the defenders hand. Whether the referee is given a week off over the decision is doubtful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back