• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full time 0-0.

Must say, while it did us no favours, I'm happy to see that Sky's four games in this rotten 10for10 experiment have only produced four goals so far. Serves them right for dicking around with the schedules for such a contrived idea. I'm sure Holloway is loving living in the back of a bus just to watch all this crap.

Anything that mildly inconveniences that wankshaft Holloway suits me. I can't stand him, utter prick.

Fuck off. Gashead is a bonus. Being a useless one-joke nob-end fuckbungle scores heavily against.

I did warn you all a while ago that Leicester City intended to get into the top six, but even the most optimistic fox could not have imagined the current scenario.

Basically admitting he's lost the dressing room and that he's ran out of ideas.

The silly thing is that if Chelsea had played in the first seventy minutes as they did in the last twenty minutes they would probably have won. I got the impression that any motivation came from within the team rather than from the bench. In my opinion Mourinho is now a dead man walking.

As for Leicester City. Simply superb.

Not that it will actually end up happening, but assuming Chelsea do get relegated, what with their astronomical wages relative to income in the Champ, what would become of them?

Mourinho says he feels betrayed by the Chelsea players. I am not sure about that, but there is little doubt that a few of the players are at odds with the manager. Hazard, Oscar ans Diego Costa are shadows of the players they were last season. Either they don't want to be at Stamford Bridge, or they want Mourinho out.

Good early save from Stockdale to deny Austin.

Not a bad game so far. QPR should possibly be in front, and are playing quite well.

Anyone seen Alonso's goal for Bayern tonight? Absolute belter.

Another average Championship game. Brighton don't look like a top of the table side and QPR don't look like they have the likes of Austin, Phillips etc on their side although they have been the 2 who have looked like doing something.

Brighton in front, but possibly a foul in the build up, but nothing given by the referee.

Rajiv scores again for Brighton but Green should save that no matter how much it moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back