• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mourinho is done

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yes - a little. Let's not worry about how Chelsea are struggling. Let's celebrate how bloody magnificent Leicester are again. It is a breath of fresh air. It really is like the 1978 Forest.

This is exactly what you want from a player like this and it's important. Bang on, he picks his time to go and press and doesn't leave spaces that he shouldn't.
Leicester are doing a great job defending with shape in that fashion. Happy to leave space where they're comfortable with the opponents getting on the ball and then knowing when to press if they crop up somewhere more promising.

I remember thinking that Wolves were showing similar promise in the early Solbakken days. Always dropped into a very organised 442 shape when they lost the ball but sadly that's all they mastered, never had any clue beyond that of how to use that shape to restrict play to certain areas or know when to stray from that shape to press the ball or cover a team mate.
This Leicester strategy of clattering Diego Costa at every opportunity is incredibly gratifying to watch.
Lovely stuff from Huth just, completely shut down a threatening situation and nearly got the battered face wanker to snap and retaliate as a bonus.

Mourinho has to be gone after this. The players clearly don't fancy it under him.

How the fuck has Simpson managed to save himself there?! Horrendous header put it on a plate 8 yards out but he threw himself back in there and managed to dig it away before the shot was had.

I love Jose but he isn't turning this around. They're hopeless.

How the fuck has Simpson managed to save himself there?! Horrendous header put it on a plate 8 yards out but he threw himself back in there and managed to dig it away before the shot was had.

Not sure he knows but he got away with it. This is amazing watching this Leicester team do this.

Good save by Schmichel then a clearance off the line from the corner... Don't go to sleep Leicester

Jose just has to be toast. They really look like relegation candidates, which is unthinkable with their budget.

Leicester just have to take the sting out of the game at the minute, Chelsea have to take one of these chances soon.

Chelsea got too many players who just don't care when it's not going their way. The players who do care (Terry, Ivanovic) can't do it anymore. Oscar and Willian may as well not have played and Hazard couldn't wait to get off. Costa is too busy trying to fight people.

Fabregas seems like he just hates being there too now, he's not a Mourinho player at all but think he took it on the chin for a year for a trophy. Now he just strolls round like he hates being on the pitch, no freedom to do what he wants just stick rigidly to Jose's defensive shit or get slated.

I've turned on the last five minutes of Blackburn v Forest, just so no-one else has to.

0-0, 88th minute.

Absolutely superb save by Blackburn's keeper, tipping one onto the post after a point blank header from a corner. Forest looking more likely.

Bit sloppy from Leicester there.

Simpson didn't get tight enough to Pedro and then Huth just lost track of Remy behind him, got caught under the ball and left him with a free header.

Could Schmeichel perhaps have come for the cross? Whipped it with a fair bit of pace though.

I have really noticed how pro-Chelsea the commentary has been in the last fifteen minutes.

Full time 0-0.

Must say, while it did us no favours, I'm happy to see that Sky's four games in this rotten 10for10 experiment have only produced four goals so far. Serves them right for dicking around with the schedules for such a contrived idea. I'm sure Holloway is loving living in the back of a bus just to watch all this crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back