• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he's got his critics and he's not consistent but you can't be telling me VLP is not good enough for us, it's fucking awful that we have loaned him out to top of the league yet he couldn't get in our 18 half the time.

It was an average effort really Green should be saving that everyday.

Another good cross from VLP that's 4 or 5 now which is definitely more than Henry puts in. Decent corner for Brighton's first goal as well.

Not liked by many where I stand.
And that Trevor is the beauty of hypocrisy. Take a look at Mol Mix, he's gone from, 'good riddance, he's useless' to 'why did Jackett let him go, it shows he doesn't know what he's doing' in a fortnight

And that Trevor is the beauty of hypocrisy. Take a look at Mol Mix, he's gone from, 'good riddance, he's useless' to 'why did Jackett let him go, it shows he doesn't know what he's doing' in a fortnight

Ain't that the truth!

Some have always thought he had something though and he's not been handled well here. In and out of squads, half a game here and there doesn't help him. Been good tonight when he's had it.

Clearly had a falling out with Jackett over the summer. He was absolute shite every time he featured for us this season - seems he's been instilled with a bit of confidence since his move.

Austin is clearly much better than this league, why is he still at QPR?

Some have always thought he had something though and he's not been handled well here. In and out of squads, half a game here and there doesn't help him. Been good tonight when he's had it.
No I agree, there is something there, but too inconsistent for me and ridiculously frustrating, but when he gets his delivery right some of his crosses were top class. Tonight he does look like a man with a point to prove and I'd rather this meant we get a few quid in Jan than have him back as I don't see him performing like this under Jackett nor see Jackett leaving

No I agree, there is something there, but too inconsistent for me and ridiculously frustrating, but when he gets his delivery right some of his crosses were top class. Tonight he does look like a man with a point to prove and I'd rather this meant we get a few quid in Jan than have him back as I don't see him performing like this under Jackett nor see Jackett leaving

Can understand that. It for me like Lycan says is all about how the manger handles different players and Jackett hasn't handled VLP well at all and like you don't see KJ going although i think he should.

Can understand that. It for me like Lycan says is all about how the manger handles different players and Jackett hasn't handled VLP well at all and like you don't see KJ going although i think he should.

2 goals in 2 games Vs 1 goal in 40? appearances is certainly beginning to make Kenny look silly.

2 goals in 2 games Vs 1 goal in 40? appearances is certainly beginning to make Kenny look silly.

Yeah added to that an assist for their late winner against Charlton. He has to sustain this from though.

Dunk very lucky to receive a 2nd yellow there, should have been a straight red. Stupid challenge.

Lewis Dunk what a fucking idiot, on a yellow then makes a tackle that should make him see straight red then has front to gob off at the 4th official.

Brighton have a heck of a lot of draws in this run, in fact can't think of a game where they've won by more than one clear goal.

Brighton have a heck of a lot of draws in this run, in fact can't think of a game where they've won by more than one clear goal.

They haven't. All 11 games they have won have been by 1 goal.

They haven't. All 11 games they have won have been by 1 goal.

I'd still have Boro, Derby and Hull to come above them by the end of the season can see 1 defeat may lead to a few more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back