• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leeds (H) build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my God the 'Beer Jocks' are hunting in a pack :)

Indeed. They act so superior over their choice of beer.

I made a simple comment over a wager between myself and a Leeds fan, and they couldn't wait to jump in. I must be more careful over what I say.

I made a simple comment over a wager between myself and a Leeds fan, and they couldn't wait to jump in. I must be more careful over what I say.
Fucking hell, Frank. Is it cold up there on that pedestal??

When was the last time we had a sell out for a midweek league game. It looks like there will be 29,000 plus on Wednesday.

you-missed-the-point-gif-9201516

When was the last time we had a sell out for a midweek league game. It looks like there will be 29,000 plus on Wednesday.

Debatable whether you count it as midweek or not but I think Derby in 2014/15 (Friday night) sold out.

Just yanking your crank. No offense intended.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fucks sake.

Frank - Learn to take a joke will ya. Makes life much easier. Stop looking for conflict
Lycan - Quit with the replies like that please, makes life much easier.

Fucks sake.

Frank - Learn to take a joke will ya. Makes life much easier. Stop looking for conflict

Yes sir, Mr Kenny sir. ;)

Fucks sake.

Lycan was abusive. I reported it, and nothing has been done. Why have a code of conduct if it is not applied?

O.M.G!

Please guys, just a little respect for fellow posters but also a little understanding of when people are trying to be funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back