• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leeds (H) build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenny no longer gives a shit...

It's hard to say if Costa is really back it was a very short cameo from him but a couple of very exciting runs and had a direct impact on the game. I do want to see Costa given more time but I think a longer stint off the bench is a starting point then a possible start against notlob

I would say a few looked a little Jaded against Reading but given its a Wednesday game they should be fine.

Now I just need to decide what beer to drink whilst watching the game, who should I ask about that?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

It's hard to say if Costa is really back it was a very short cameo from him but a couple of very exciting runs and had a direct impact on the game. I do want to see Costa given more time but I think a longer stint off the bench is a starting point then a possible start against notlob

I would say a few looked a little Jaded against Reading but given its a Wednesday game they should be fine.

Now I just need to decide what beer to drink whilst watching the game, who should I ask about that?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Sorry to reply about football and not beer... You'd think a few of them looked jaded against Reading due to all the travelling they'd done mid-week. Hopefully now the international breaks are done and dusted Nuno can rotate whoever needs rotating and make sure everyone gets the rest they need. Can't have helped the lads that were on international duty to have to train and play with inferior players as well...

Sorry to reply about football and not beer... You'd think a few of them looked jaded against Reading due to all the travelling they'd done mid-week. Hopefully now the international breaks are done and dusted Nuno can rotate whoever needs rotating and make sure everyone gets the rest they need. Can't have helped the lads that were on international duty to have to train and play with inferior players as well...
Yes im glad internationals are over, its a tricky one as Leeds do look decent so it perhaps he will stick with the same side, should be a tough game but in Nuno we trust!

Start Jota for this one definitely. Costa off the bench again, and if he has a similar impact and looks sharp then he can start against Bolton with one of Jota/Cav getting a rest. .

For me there is no case for Jota not to play. He's our best (and arguably best in the league) player. Leeds would love 8t if he didn't start!

We don't need to be resting players, the schedule isn't that onerous. Jota is 20 not 33.

We don't need to be resting players, the schedule isn't that onerous. Jota is 20 not 33.
When we played Fulham it was our third game in 6 days. Jota looked noticeably under his usual standard. If we can afford to park him on the bench for a game then it'll do him good.

He played in the Portugal U21s last mid-week too, so he could probably do with a breather come Saturday.

Agree with Bear. A little rest never hurt and we have depth enough to cope.

whtt.gif

For all you overseas Wolfs, Leeds are showing this on their "Leeds TV" and you can get a day pass for £5 by the look of it
" Fans outside the UK and Ireland can enjoy live coverage of Wednesday's game against Wolves with LUTV. Join Emma Jones and Ben Parker for pre-match build up from 6:45pm, before watching all the action from Molineux."

https://www.leedsunited.com/subscription-area

For all you overseas Wolfs, Leeds are showing this on their "Leeds TV" and you can get a day pass for £5 by the look of it
" Fans outside the UK and Ireland can enjoy live coverage of Wednesday's game against Wolves with LUTV. Join Emma Jones and Ben Parker for pre-match build up from 6:45pm, before watching all the action from Molineux."

https://www.leedsunited.com/subscription-area

Is this different from WolvesTV in some way?

Is this different from WolvesTV in some way?

It will be the same...Wasn't sure if Wolves TV was showing it so put the option out there

Same team as on Saturday for me except Douglas in for Vinagre, which I expect Nuno will do. Not that I'm going to complain whichever plays. Two left-backs, two actual left-backs in our team. Still weird to me.

As for Jota he didn't seem that tired on Saturday I thought. Reading closed down well at times and prevented us from getting the ball out to him that often is a. Still managed to make the first and almost set up a second though. I'd rather we not rest our best player, if he is tired just bring Costa on in the second-half. Leeds can feel free to rest Saiz of course...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back