• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leeds (H) build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sod it. Abuse away.

giphy.gif

You B**tards!
giphy.gif

For all you overseas Wolfs, Leeds are showing this on their "Leeds TV" and you can get a day pass for £5 by the look of it
" Fans outside the UK and Ireland can enjoy live coverage of Wednesday's game against Wolves with LUTV. Join Emma Jones and Ben Parker for pre-match build up from 6:45pm, before watching all the action from Molineux."

https://www.leedsunited.com/subscription-area

Worth paying for, just for Emma Jones, IMO.

leeds-utd-tv-new-presenter-emma-louise-jones-the-best-27714803.png

Now where did you find that Jinks you filthy man...

no, really, where?

Miss Jones is one half of the breakfast duo here in Stoke on Signal 1. It's as funny as Mrs Brown's Boys but I didn't know she looked like that.

We dont need to rest anyone we can hook anybody who isnt on it, replace and still operate in our usual shape and style.
I believe that this third of the season you just keep your best team on the pitch (it will be a slog or/and we might waltz it).
Nuno will no doubt swap around for tactical reasons and will keep in mind where he thinks each player is fitness wise.
For me Rodders and Vinagre are very unlucky not to be 1st choice (at the mo) but you could make that case for most
of the squad.
The Leeds game will be another tough encounter they are decent and held on to record a much needed win this weekend.
Our players certainly learned a lot from the bunch of cloggers under Warnock. We are quite physical. We were even more
physical against Norwich away. The win against Preston was a real physical victory.
We are getting like the late 60's/early 70's Leeds Utd. If you want to play football thats fine or lets have a fight.

Wolves 3-1 Leeds

Miss Jones is one half of the breakfast duo here in Stoke on Signal 1. It's as funny as Mrs Brown's Boys but I didn't know she looked like that.

funny and looks great I'll have one of those please.

She's worked on Viking Radio too.

nice to see shameless objectification of women is alive and well. You cant beat standards. Especially when you can double them.

Indeed.

I'm sure if a picture of an attractive man was put onto a heavily female biased forum, they wouldn't engage in this level of human behaviour.

Where are the standards?

Indeed.

I'm sure if a picture of an attractive man was put onto a heavily female biased forum, they wouldn't engage in this level of human behaviour.

Where are the standards?

The rules dont cover this sepecifically. I just found it hypocritical that the same posters who basically reckon because I voted brexit I shouldnt complain about the violation of animal rights are the same as those making sexist innuendo on another thread. Just me I suppose. I may be a dick but at least I am a consistent and non hypocritical dick.

Not that it will surprise anyone, but I found it a bit inappropriate, too.

Why would that be hypocritical? There are no sexist advocates of animal rights? The two positions (gender equality and animal rights) have nothing to do with each other. Morrissey is a committed vegan but he has some horrible personal positions on other issues.

More to the point I don't know why this build-up thread has had two separate people inside 24 hours spoiling for a fight and dragging over pointless arguments from other threads, it's ridiculous. Could we not just talk about football? Seems easier to me.

I'm with Alan. Everyone went a bit too Richard Keys for my liking.

I am too.

CoC may not SPECIFICALLY call out sexism but there is a line about how other posters may react. We have a minimal number of female posters and this sort of shit doesn't exactly encourage them to stay or invite other female posters does it?

I am also very disappointed in the get a life comment above.

Why would that be hypocritical? There are no sexist advocates of animal rights? The two positions (gender equality and animal rights) have nothing to do with each other. Morrissey is a committed vegan but he has some horrible personal positions on other issues.

More to the point I don't know why this build-up thread has had two separate people inside 24 hours spoiling for a fight and dragging over pointless arguments from other threads, it's ridiculous. Could we not just talk about football? Seems easier to me.

Certainly not spoiling for a fight. Just highlighting a couple of imbalances. Just pointed out that taking the moral high ground on one area while going a bit reeves and mortimer on another didnt seem to sit well

Enough said however.

Three points tomorrow.

It was cringe.

But let's move on and talk about football instead.

Leon bloody Clarke has scored again (twice!). What's actually going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back