• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leeds (H) build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to capitalise now, Fulham have put a big dent in United's GD.

Still not getting it are you Miss Marple? Nice to see you don't bear grudges and aren't trolling lots of threads. I'm sure you'll work it all out eventually, after all that's what you were good at weren't you?

As for the football, nice to see Fulham doing us a favour. Just need Barnsley now.

Time for a holiday Johnny as despite several warnings you persist in name calling .

These arguments on here today are getting a bit boring.

Looking at recent results looks like these next two games could be a lot tougher than I thought. We need to keep the momentum going though so could really do with the 6 points.

It's vital we get the six points. Which is why talk of resting Jota because of made-up fatigue is total nonsense.

Some bloody drama queens on this forum, like a fucking soap opera at times.

Fulham have done us a real favour, shame Cardiff got lucky at the end, I'm actially quite confident for tomorrow despite my normal football fan pessimism

Gentlemen

Its not drama. Why have rules if they are not enforced? I will happily mix it if the rules are scrapped. Until then- Moral highground innit

Well, there's 3 people that cause all the bullshit, Frank, Johnny and you. Maybe if we ban you all it will make the forum a bit more bearable?

Nah, change it so they can only post in the Current Affairs forum :)

tbf it would be really dull if we all agreed and a bit of a disagreement makes a it more interesting, but occasionally it get *really* tedious.

Gentlemen

Its not drama. Why have rules if they are not enforced? I will happily mix it if the rules are scrapped. Until then- Moral highground innit

7d2b4c1618d10f1cb7e20296493eb795.jpg

This is pathetic and it's gradually ruining the forum. People taking offence at nothing and carrying on arguments - actually not arguments, petty little bitching sessions - across multiple threads.

Come on man, grow up. Some of us have been trying to talk about tomorrow's game and everything surrounding it yet it keeps getting punctuated by this fucking nonsense.

Well, there's 3 people that cause all the bull$#@!, Frank, Johnny and you. Maybe if we ban you all it will make the forum a bit more bearable?

Yeah youre not really helping are you. Moderator

7d2b4c1618d10f1cb7e20296493eb795.jpg

This is pathetic and it's gradually ruining the forum. People taking offence at nothing and carrying on arguments - actually not arguments, petty little bitching sessions - across multiple threads.

Come on man, grow up. Some of us have been trying to talk about tomorrow's game and everything surrounding it yet it keeps getting punctuated by this fucking nonsense.

I agree 100%.

I moved to this forum for mature and intelligent discussion. In the past few months the tone of the forum has changed for the worse.

Can we please just have adult, interesting football chats without all the teenage bullshit?

I've never read such a load of bollocks on a build up thread. I come on here to read up on what's going on with the next Wolves match and end up reading shite. Some of you spoil yourself at times.

It is rather tedious. And it is the same types of arguments every time so we just end up in circles. Let's just get on with talking about Wolves!

(FWIW I found the gawking at the Leeds TV presenter very cringy and unnecessary).

It's vital we get the six points. Which is why talk of resting Jota because of made-up fatigue is total nonsense.

I don’t think he should be rested yet, but clearly he can’t play every game and there will come a time that we need to chop him out. Who plays instead is difficult, Costa can pretty much only play on the right - cav perhaps? Or maybe MGW - id really like to see him take Marshall’s place on the bench.

I've never read such a load of bollocks on a build up thread. I come on here to read up on what's going on with the next Wolves match and end up reading shite. Some of you spoil yourself at times.

Too right PPB.

Let’s just stop all this now. We have a great forum...let’s keep it great.

Far too many people getting offended by the slightest thing or people not being able to disagree without being a dick is what is bringing the forum down. Can't believe people are offended or think 3 or 4 lads commenting that the Leeds presenter is pretty fit is inappropriate. Is that where we are now, that harmless comments that were very tame are frowned upon. Yes maybe it isn't for this thread but it hardly needed to cause the outrage it has.

Anyway back to the game, it's a big chance to open up the gap again between us and 2nd. Win tomorrow and on Saturday and we will be 7 points clear at 5pm which psychologically could make a big difference. Teams will feel the pressure then.

I'd hardly call three posters pointing it out "outrage".

Anyway that sort of thing I think a forum has to police on its own in some way. It's a bit different than some of the pettiness that's going around at the moment. I don't see calling out some really cringey behavior in the same vein as name calling and ridiculous holier-than-thou "where's the mods" posts.

I'd hardly call three posters pointing it out "outrage".

Anyway that sort of thing I think a forum has to police on its own in some way. It's a bit different than some of the pettiness that's going around at the moment. I don't see calling out some really cringey behavior in the same vein as name calling and ridiculous holier-than-thou "where's the mods" posts.

Outrage a bit strong maybe but you get my point.

Police what? 3 blokes said attractive woman was attractive. They didn't say anything offensive or anything that was inappropriate, like i said maybe not for this thread as it should be about the game but hardly worth commenting on.

I just think you have to be very careful when you start using a woman's physical appearance as a reason to make a decision that is really unrelated to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back