• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leeds (H) build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's your prerogative. I think anyone is entitled to express their opposition to what they find offensive. It would be unhealthy not to. If you think it's trivial, then ignore it.

To be honest, I found this comment a little distasteful.

I'm not sure whether it's the same as Derby TV, but with Derby TV you could sign up with a UK address, use a UK bank account and watch on your I-pad, something I don't think you can do with Wolves TV.

I didn't know that I might try that with Leeds TV. Looking forward to the game tonight, I think we'll win but not as comfortably as I first thought.

Does anybody know if this game is being shown in the UK by Wolves or Leeds TV ? bit confused by the comments above !

Just had a quick look and 29k should be on tonight. Got about 500 left in BW upper (W1 & W10), about 100 left in BW lower, about 200 left in NB quadrant, and 240 left in SB upper (J1)

No one is allowed to show it in the UK. Penk must mean if going abroad on holiday, you could use the Leeds method to watch it over there. Or you know, a VPN and fake bank account.

Laurie Dalrymple‏ @LaurieDalrymple - Game Day! Looking forward to a huge crowd this evening. We commissioned @drpgroup to produce a new pre match film. It's getting its first airing tonight before the teams emerge. Hope you enjoy it! 🐺

DPOnGzMXcAA2w5c.jpg

Sorry for talking off topic but which post/s were people actually offended by? I don’t think that’s even been clarified.

Sorry for talking off topic but which post/s were people actually offended by? I don’t think that’s even been clarified.

It was your disgusting and distasteful criticism of the carpet laying I believe.

Does it matter now. Posts were made, some were offended, some were offended because they felt like they should be and some were ok with it. Inbetween it there has been some comments about the game and the stuff...which is what we want to be reading.

Who's getting excited about the pre-match Christmas Lights switch on?

Does it matter now. Posts were made, some were offended, some were offended because they felt like they should be and some were ok with it. Inbetween it there has been some comments about the game and the stuff...which is what we want to be reading.

That's true, we can start a social justice warrior thread if we REALLY wanted to carry on this conversation.

I have at least 4 Leeds fans I can wind up over Xmas if we win tonight, so more than wanting a win!

Leeds official site is advertising a live beam back of today's match.

Given whose switching them on this is my opportunity to objectify a woman.
5c48ac13c8f155bef80ee1e91e8f568e.jpg

Looking forward to tonight. I'd still consider dropping Bennett as I think we have better players, and I don't think he had a stormer last time out so can't see a problem with some rotation. Don't expect it to happen though.

Wouldn't rest the front three, but would consider getting Costa off the bench earlier.

Leeds official site is advertising a live beam back of today's match.

Will be similar to what we did with City game I'd imagine. Ticketed at the ground only, in one of the bars

Will be similar to what we did with City game I'd imagine. Ticketed at the ground only, in one of the bars

It is.

Wolves need to start doing that more where they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back