• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leeds (H) build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given whose switching them on this is my opportunity to objectify a woman.
5c48ac13c8f155bef80ee1e91e8f568e.jpg

Will people get offended by this? Or is this ok because she's not particularly attractive so we can let it slide? Or will the fact I said she isn't attractive offend people?

Who knows.

East-Coast: I think we'll see Miranda start in place of Bennett.

Will people get offended by this? Or is this ok because she's not particularly attractive so we can let it slide? Or will the fact I said she isn't attractive offend people?

Who knows.

East-Coast: I think we'll see Miranda start in place of Bennett.

Depends if anyone feels the need to objectify her or not, i guess.

This whole moving on, back to football or closing the thread thing doesn't seem to be going so well.

From this post on - Just talk on the Leeds match and stuff related to the evenings events.

Can we stop with the other stuff please. Want to chat about the issue pop over to General Chatter and start a new Thread. Any further posts on the subject will be deleted.

I'm still in shock that people find Mrs Browns Boys funny...

Leeds official site is advertising a live beam back of today's match.
Leeds regularly beam back matches to the bars at Elland Road. Looking forward to tonight.

Two massive home games starting tonight. We can be as much as 12 clear of 7th which is huge already. Leeds will be hard but lets move away from that and suspect Leeds will think this will be there hardest test so far.

Two massive home games starting tonight. We can be as much as 12 clear of 7th which is huge already. Leeds will be hard but lets move away from that and suspect Leeds will think this will be there hardest test so far.

14 clear of 7th.

Miranda is a better footballer than Bennett but I think Bennett is a better defender, certainly in the Championship. He's also not afraid to dish out a clattering.

I saw this stat on the BBC website :-

◾Wolves have lost their last seven home matches on a Wednesday. The last time they avoided defeat was the 1-0 win over Chelsea in January 2011.

Time to end another bad run!

I saw this stat on the BBC website :-

◾Wolves have lost their last seven home matches on a Wednesday. The last time they avoided defeat was the 1-0 win over Chelsea in January 2011.

Time to end another bad run!

Surprised Cyber-Man hasn't raised this already.

Only beaten Leeds at home once in last 10 years also (ignore the fact we have only played them 4 times in that period)

#whybotherturningup

Only beaten Leeds at home once in last 10 years also (ignore the fact we have only played them 4 times in that period)

#whybotherturningup

Glorious goal just outside that timeframe in 2006/7. The ball got hoofed into the Steve Bull Lower at some point and the Leeds fans didn't chuck it back. When we were on the attack they threw it onto the pitch. Ref ignored it, it distracted their defenders if anything and Kightly scored. 1-0, goodnight.

Glorious goal just outside that timeframe in 2006/7. The ball got hoofed into the Steve Bull Lower at some point and the Leeds fans didn't chuck it back. When we were on the attack they threw it onto the pitch. Ref ignored it, it distracted their defenders if anything and Kightly scored. 1-0, goodnight.

Ah yes, remember that vividly. Was really worried the ref was going to blow up when the second ball came on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back