• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leeds (H) build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, I reckon we should play Jota at RWB for the first 7 minutes and 23 seconds. Just to surprise them.

Could play there - not the best use of him though

This season we do have players than can fill in when needed in the right slots instead of a LB playing out of position & Saville trying to do something on the left wing

I might ruin it- being an old Mod! Got to keep you rockers on your toes with me lambretta!

giphy.gif

I'll forgive you provided its a Who based title

Just a taster we are on an " amazing journey". after " another tricky day" doherty has been playing "like an acid queen" and Neves has proved to be a "Bargain" We still need to "be lucky" with injuries and sometimes our previous seasons home performances have made us "cry if you want" but I feel this time we could be "dancing in the street" come may. Boly at the back does the "Dirty Jobs" so well. As supporters we always had"faith in something bigger" . Some had clearly "had enough" but now we are all "here for more". "how many friends "have we won with this new style of football.

Thats enough who songs for one paragraph!

Nuno does not dick around with the team for no reason. That stuff is the preserve of idiots like McGhee, Saunders and Zenga.

Indeed. Downplaying either of the next 2 games is just daft and Nuno won't do it. If there's a tactical reason for changing things (and from a defensive point of view Douglas for Vinagre would make sense) then fair enough but I don't want us resting our best players. I want them playing and contributing. Sub them after an hour if we're looking comfortable by all means but I don't agree with the calls to rest our best players. It's not a Carabao Cup game against lower league opposition - we need points.

I've got to the stage this season that whatever team Nuno puts out I'm happy with, trust him completely, I was surprised when he bought Batth in and even more surprised when he bought Bennet in but it all turned out fine.....guys a genius

Indeed. Downplaying either of the next 2 games is just daft and Nuno won't do it. If there's a tactical reason for changing things (and from a defensive point of view Douglas for Vinagre would make sense) then fair enough but I don't want us resting our best players. I want them playing and contributing. Sub them after an hour if we're looking comfortable by all means but I don't agree with the calls to rest our best players. It's not a Carabao Cup game against lower league opposition - we need points.

Saiz, Alioski and Hernandez are all very decent attacking players so I would go with Douglas.

But yeah, you have to earn a place in this team. We don't put players in just because. Ask yourself if Leeds would like us to leave Jota out, I think they would welcome that somehow.

Bogey team status: Unclear

2016/17: L 0-1 (H), W 1-0 (A)
2015/16: L 2-3 (H), L 1-2 (A)
2014/15: W 4-3 (H), W 2-1 (A)
2012/13: D 2-2 (H), L 0-1 (A)
2006/7: W 1-0 (H), W 1-0 (A)
2005/6: W 1-0 (H), L 0-2 (A)
2004/5: D 0-0 (H), D 1-1 (A)
2003/4: W 3-1 (H), L 1-4 (A)
1997/8: W 1-0 (A, FAC)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlvCwGLGhKg

I enjoyed that one. Bothroyd was such a wasteman. So much ability.

There is a big Leeds fan at work, and we have had a little wager on the outcome of this match. A pint down the pub on Friday is the prize for the victor. Not to mention bragging rights...!!

Looking at 29k according to Laurie on Twitter.

Council have issued warnings for drivers because additional road closures for the Christmas switch on and Sean Lock at the Civic.

There is a big Leeds fan at work, and we have had a little wager on the outcome of this match. A pint down the pub on Friday is the prize for the victor. Not to mention bragging rights...!!
If you win make sure your pint is a stupidly priced Craft beer.....

Oh my God the 'Beer Jocks' are hunting in a pack :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back