• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leeds (H) build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penalty for Boro - 2-1 now

Ayling fouled buts its missed and then he fouls in return and the lino spots that one

2-0 now.

Leeds solid and look confident (should be 3-0) but Boro just haven't turned up. Leeds play like this on Wednesday and it will be a tough game
I reckon their keeper is a bit iffy, could be an opening for us there

As long as he doesn’t score against us then I’ll be happy.

Got to think both Leeds and Notlob will try and kick us off the park, so we'll need to fight fire with fire. Thought Leeds looked OK today but they were absolute shite against Brentford, and Lonergan dives in instalments these days. So long as we come out of these games with our top players staying healthy that'll do - as will six points

Got to think both Leeds and Notlob will try and kick us off the park, so we'll need to fight fire with fire. Thought Leeds looked OK today but they were absolute shite against Brentford, and Lonergan dives in instalments these days. So long as we come out of these games with our top players staying healthy that'll do - as will six points

Might think about playing N'Daiye in these two - he's big enough to leave a mark on their midfield

Phillips is a horrible clogger, he'll definitely try to hoof Neves.

Costa or Bright in for Jota. Not horribly fussed about the rest right now. Don't think we'll play as poor as yesterday again.

Tbh I think Nuno and the boys have a handle on teams that try and kick us off the park, the boys seem well able to handle themselves with the rough stuff and are not averse to dishing it out if required

Those who thought that our 'foreign imports' would not be up for a cold winter's night in wherever may have to think again

They are - Saiss & particularly Boly are clearly not backing down & Neves & Jota are up for a battle if thats what you want - all have enough skill to go around you as well

Costa or Bright in for Jota. Not horribly fussed about the rest right now. Don't think we'll play as poor as yesterday again.
Why would we drop our best player?

In honour of Malcolm, can I insist (if we win) that the verdict thread gets the title "Dirty Leeds Done Dirt Cheap"?

In honour of Malcolm, can I insist (if we win) that the verdict thread gets the title "Dirty Leeds Done Dirt Cheap"?

images

Because he wasn't our best player yesterday. Looked a bit tired.

Tired or not - he has the ability to put the one pass through which gets us the goal

Wouldn't be concerned if he only plays one of these games this week though - prefer him in the Leeds game as they will have better quality than Notlob, can have a rest at that point.

Thankfully we have players (though not as good as him) who can come in and do a pretty fair job when covering for his absence

After watching Leeds today, I'd go same again except Douglas, but give Jota, Neves and Boly a breather against Bolton.

Tired or not - he has the ability to put the one pass through which gets us the goal

Wouldn't be concerned if he only plays one of these games this week though - prefer him in the Leeds game as they will have better quality than Notlob, can have a rest at that point.

Thankfully we have players (though not as good as him) who can come in and do a pretty fair job when covering for his absence
If Costa is truly back then I can't say the drop off between them would be noticable.

If Costa is truly back then I can't say the drop off between them would be noticable.

Apart from the fact they play in different positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back