• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

January 2022 Transfer Thread

They've already gone back on the FFP stuff and admitted it's not an issue.
They’ve come out and said FFP has never been an issue and they deliberately lied about it being one?

They’ve come out and said FFP has never been an issue and they deliberately lied about it being one?
They haven't openly admitted to lying in so many words but they have said FFP isn't an issue in terms of spending this season yes which contradicts what Shi said in the ask wolves series at the start of the season.

I know nothing about accounts, but I'll make a completely unsubstantiated statement about them and then double down on it.

Simpleton
O wow, someone got some self importance for Christmas didn’t they.

As mentioned I have made a comment on the net spend rather than the accounts, as I haven’t read them nor intend to. I’m sure I’m still able to do that. Pretty sure I substantiated that in my statement so haven’t made a comment based on the accounts I know nothing about (uh oh, simpleton springs to mind)

As mentioned if we don’t spend in the summer then I will be seriously worried, but can see why spending has been drawn back last few seasons,
Rightly or wrongly. I can gladly compile a list of you wish, which may be right or wrong. It won’t be referring to the account though, I’m afraid

They haven't openly admitted to lying in so many words but they have said FFP isn't an issue in terms of spending this season yes which contradicts what Shi said in the ask wolves series at the start of the season.
Ok thanks for that. As I’ve mentioned my big concern will be if there is no spending end of season. Very rare anything is done in January is it, but yea the summer just gone was hardly an ideal window

You might as well start worrying now, about the summer, I doubt we'll sign anyone, traore, neves may have left by then as well, boly, saiss, moutihno, raul, ruddy into their 30s, no promises that Johnny and Neto coming back to their pre injury form, looks like a shitstorm of epic proportions on the horizon

You might as well start worrying now, about the summer, I doubt we'll sign anyone, traore, neves may have left by then as well, boly, saiss, moutihno, raul, ruddy into their 30s, no promises that Johnny and Neto coming back to their pre injury form, looks like a shitstorm of epic proportions on the horizon
Try and be more optimistic! It’s a new year after all ….

Maybe they're giving us Lo Celso and we take Doherty as our payment.

Some fairly reliable itk Twitter accounts calling this as a done deal. How bizarre, must be Mendes at work again

Back