• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

January 2022 Transfer Thread

Think it's a fish?

No chance it happens and not sure I'd even want it to, but Christian Eriksen has had his Inter contract ripped up as the medical procedure he had post-Euro incident prevents him from playing professionally in Italy.

Sleeping with Adama feels like it would be a high-risk activity given his thighs probably weigh more than two of me..
You'd just keep sliding off him with all that baby oil he uses.

I also get the sense that seeing Adama go full frontal would leave me feeling pretty inadequate. Fucking marble statue of a man, he is.
Brains of one too.

On the subject though, I imagine* Neves just looks like a really hairy dad, full on old school bush and an upsettingly hirsute bum.

*not often, I'd like to add.

There's nothing anyone can say that would make me find Ruben less sexy tbf.

Article on Traore's lack of goals/assists this season.

As an aside I've heard a sneaky rumour from a usually reliable source that he could well be off this January. Assuming someone wants to buy him that is.

His agent is definitely pushing it by the sound of things. Get what we can, turn a bit of profit and I really won’t be bothered.

I have a hard time imagining someone offering more than 18m for him, but he is like a puzzle that every manager wants to try to solve. Maybe someone out there with more money than sense will take that punt.

Managers will always think they are the one who can unlock him. Dan James a lower rent version went for £25m. Adama will go for similar in Jan if there is a genuine interest given his contract situation

Article on Traore's lack of goals/assists this season.

As an aside I've heard a sneaky rumour from a usually reliable source that he could well be off this January. Assuming someone wants to buy him that is.
now I know how kenny felt!

Managers will always think they are the one who can unlock him. Dan James a lower rent version went for £25m. Adama will go for similar in Jan if there is a genuine interest given his contract situation
Fuck me, I forgot James went for that much.

No chance it happens and not sure I'd even want it to, but Christian Eriksen has had his Inter contract ripped up as the medical procedure he had post-Euro incident prevents him from playing professionally in Italy.

Never seen a bigger banker than him to Ajax.

Oh no, we are entering into the realms of people creating in their minds, what he's worth, and then whatever we get is not enough. Liverpool, Real and Barcalona are not going to stump up £50mil + for him (whatever anyone thinks) he's going to end up somewhere like Leeds (although not there as he is the literal antithesis of Bielsas work ethic) for £20/25 mil

Yes I think that is about right. Turn a small profit but nothing outlandish.

His value is one thing. But who is going to buy him.

He won’t go to a top team, and the others won’t want him / can’t afford the fee

His value is one thing. But who is going to buy him.

He won’t go to a top team, and the others won’t want him / can’t afford the fee
Not sure about this - it is probably a top team who might have the resources to have him purely as someone to create some mayhem in the last half hour.

Was having a discussion with a pal yesterday who is a Liverpool fan and there was a discussion being made that if you put Adama in a side with the players Liverpool have, he scores/assists as many as Jota has. Not sure how I feel about that, but it wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest to see him move somewhere else and thrive.

Back