• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

January 2017 Transfer Thread

Perfect negotiating for Marshall - tie up Blackburn in negotiations for the entire window and block any other team from signing him. Pick the bloke up as soon as the contract expires. Really what would be the point of paying £1.7M when this season is a write off anyway? It's as if Jeremy Moxey never left.

Applauds x

We do need a new striker though. Hmmmm, there could be something in this Douglas link.

d047e073ed5b01e4aa4e69fd54d22dd1.jpg

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Mental. Wolves fans can't cope with this much good news all in one go. Couldn't we have saved this til tomorrow?!

I can't take much more of this goodness, spontaneous combustion imminent.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

After today it was give him whatever he wanted. Still face a battle to have him with us next season though.

Well one thing is for sure we can now whisper sweet nothings into his ear to keep him here.

Can Premiership managers start forming an orderly queue now, ready for the Summer window.....opening bids of 25 mill........or they canfuck off

Would we lose him in the summer? Surely if the player himself was set on leaving he'd sit tight and get a better deal then, right?

Back