• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Huddersfield (A) 26/2 Build-Up

Deutsch Wolf

Sponsored by Amazon Prime. DM me for discounts...
Reaction score
Back to it.

They haven't won since they beat us in November. In fact they have picked up one point (a 0-0 at Cardiff) since then. By contrast we have 24 points over the same period.

Usual team, get in, get the job done, get out. If we want 7th place then this is a must win.

2018/19: L 0-2 (H)
2016/17: L 0-1 (H), L 0-1 (A)
2015/16: W 3-0 (H), L 0-1 (A)
2014/15: L 1-3 (H), W 4-1 (A)
2012/13: L 1-3 (H), L 1-2 (A)
2000/1: L 0-1 (H), L 0-3 (A)
1999/0: L 0-1 (H), L 0-2 (A)
1998/9: D 2-2 (H), L 1-2 (A)
1997/8: D 1-1 (H), L 0-1 (A)
1996/7: D 0-0 (H), W 2-0 (A)
1995/6: D 0-0 (H), L 1-2 (A)

Agree. Same team hopefully, didn't look like we had any fitness issues other than just being careful with Jota.

Love to beat these, however, im not so twattish to think it will be an easy match at all.
Sick of reading/hearing that we will be 6 points better off come Saturday night.
Play at our best and we should win, if we underestimate them in the slightest, we could end up looking daft for the 2nd time this season.

I think I have a case of Cybertosis. I know logically there's nothing in it, but 13 losses out of the last 17 gives me a bad feeling. Even Coady scored a worldy against us for them.

On topic, we have to be focussed. Huddersfield have to be aware they're planning for relegation. Their form shows confidence is likely to be shot. First goal is imperative, and we have to be completely focused.

We know we can be the better team. Nuno will be stung by the home defeat, and will be wanting us to win this one.

Cybertosis is fucking infectious let me tell you. It is more prevalent if any stats add up to are multiples of or include the number 13 and it works for and against. Spurs had gone 38 games unbeaten against newly promoted sides. Game 39 is 3 x 13 and wham its in!
We were 13 unbeaten last year and forest fucked us iirc

Cybertosis is spreading, I thought I was one of the more resilient cases but my heart genuinely sank when I saw Coote appointed referee.

The history plus the wank referee can only mean one outcome, surely.

'Cybertosis' is as irritating as a fly in the room that you can't swat. It's nonsense.

If we don't win, it'll be because we didn't play well, they had a rare patch of form or a mixture of the two. Not because we've only won once there in years or because someone wore the wrong fucking jumper.

These days, our mentality is almost always spot on so I have absolutely no worries whatsoever. It doesn't guarantee a win, but it makes me pretty confident we'll get the job done.

More #cybertosis
Huddersfield have never lost 8 in a row at home.

If we don't win, it'll be because we didn't play well, they had a rare patch of form or a mixture of the two. Not because we've only won once there in years or because someone wore the wrong fucking jumper.

say what you want but I changed my gameday apparel after november and haven't' seen any complaints

you've worn the same clothes since november? :yikes:

I'd have Saïss in for Bennett here. Really liked the way he pushed into midfield vs West Ham, could do with that vs this lot.

I've got Cybertosis about this one as well. I know Huddersfield went for it a bit more against Arsenal but I feel like if they park the bus then we are going to struggle to break them down.

Same team for me, it's a must win and a great chance to pull ahead of Watford considering they are playing at Anfield.

I've got Cybertosis about this one as well. I know Huddersfield went for it a bit more against Arsenal but I feel like if they park the bus then we are going to struggle to break them down.

Same team for me, it's a must win and a great chance to pull ahead of Watford considering they are playing at Anfield.

Looking at Watford's fixtures they could struggle to pick any points in March

If we beat Huddersfield then we have the cure for cybertosis Lose and I am prime time

These are an absolute joke and if we have any chance of finishing 7th we have to go there and win comfortably... we owe them one!!

0-3

These are an absolute joke and if we have any chance of finishing 7th we have to go there and win comfortably... we owe them one!!

0-3

Well in lad.

We can't be all bombastic about being Europa League material then worry about shitmunchers like this. They're going to be one of the worst five PL teams ever, guaranteed.

0-3

A group of us going tomorrow... The last time we all went to Huddersfield together, Wolves won 4-1! (I think)

Back